SAU Community

Dyno Day 1 Feb 2003

Dr_Drift

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by DJ_L3ThAL

you guys rekon it would be worth dynoing my stock r33 gts-t, im getting it tomorrow and am new to all this shit, what u guys think ?

It's always a good idea to check your mixtures once in a while.... For example I didn't dyno my first R32 straight away, and my fuel pump was old and not pumping enough fuel, so my motor ran lean and blew up...

If your looking at modifying your car it's always a good idea to get before and after charts to gauge your 'bang for ya buck'...

Doc.

Originally posted by pushead

Dr_Drift, what time have you got available still?

Looks like we're pretty much full already... If you come along and someones a no show you can have their spot.

So its full and no more places?

I'd be interested - and baysie is only a 20 min trip for me. Shit, should'a got in early.

Although i already have the dyno from the last owner, but may be interesting to get a 2nd run before i put in the EBC for comparison purposes.

Originally posted by Dr_Drift

Inark - Your Out....

Dave - Your In

sweet - what time do i have to be there?

also, whats this with A/F ratios. I think my car is running a bit rich as it backfires every now and then.. do they fix that / or measure it?

dave

Originally posted by dAVE

sweet - what time do i have to be there?

also, whats this with A/F ratios. I think my car is running a bit rich as it backfires every now and then.. do they fix that / or measure it?

dave

Dave, Nark was supposed to take 8 am, it would be great if you could get there early...

As your driving an R33 I can't chip it and offer my tuning services... The dyno will tell you your mixtures and even display them against your rpm if you want to get an SAFC or similar to tune your mixtures later on.....