SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

funkymonkey

yeah the black is very nice, cant see the black around the tail lights, only gloss but its lovely, still tryin to figure out why i swapped the ceffy for it haha

Yeah think it might actually squash ants, the exh has been flattened from 3" to 2.5" through the mid section and my god when i took it for a ride it was like doing a down drive over large boulders, nearly threw me out the window, the shocks in the coilovers have bottomed out so there's no more suspension travel left, felt awsome drivin it though, but couldnt leave the carpark coz it does get beached on speed bumps hahahaha

post-53074-1232640209_thumb.jpg

post-53074-1232640229_thumb.jpg

post-53074-1232640160_thumb.jpg

Stock auto RB20DE A31 Cefiro on stock S13 shock and springs.

I've spent the last year bringing her back up to scratch... even got into a relatively minor accident that rendered her immobile for a short period.

Should install my staggered Stich Gulf 17's shortly which will be followed by upgrades such as fuel pump, brakes and coilovers (I'm still considering their priority) to support the engine that is to come. The plan is to install a R33 25DET which will go in when I collect enough funds, it will remain "stock" until I can afford management (hoping for a 2nd hand Power FC but my budget is extremely tight) and only then will I begin to add bolt ons.

• 2 weeks later...

^^^ Probably Yahoo Japan Auctions, but at the exchange rate this low I wouldn't bother.

Couple of my 4dr with the 'auto-spoiler' fitted and painted in satin black. I think it's unique.

DSC_0343.jpg

DSC_0351.jpg

^^^ Probably Yahoo Japan Auctions, but at the exchange rate this low I wouldn't bother.

Couple of my 4dr with the 'auto-spoiler' fitted and painted in satin black. I think it's unique.

DSC_0343.jpg

DSC_0351.jpg

nice clean and subtle. :)

• 2 weeks later...