SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

funkymonkey

it's not completely different looking if it stays the same colour, still has a low flared out kit (ie Wonder, FK, DMAX) and better 5 spoke rims. I just think the kit is shit looking and the rims are pretty average but the car could retain a very similar look with a couple of mild changes.

It does skids and the body kit falls off on like a monthly basis. :(

I'm more concerned about how much speed and angle I can get, coming into turn 6 :)

yo nigs, awesome car...love it just the way it is!

are those 16" rims? what tire sizes u running?

stay fresh~

That ceffy is allwhite in my books. LOL.

Serious though, looks SUPER clean. Not sure about the white-everything though to be honest... that back garnish makes it look VERY very different. will get back to you on if i like it or not, hahaha.

Looks good anyway.

just lowered my car a bit more and put in front 25mm spacers and r33 lca's. new camber arms in the rear and subframe lock collars.

check it:

SDC11519.jpg

SDC11509.jpg

SDC11511.jpg

SDC11514.jpg

SDC11513.jpg

it's running a shit load of toe out at the front at the mo so i'm getting an alignment today. then rolling the guards. should have a good stance once that's all done

it would be a crime not to mate. haha. yeah i'm thinking about going D-Max +15mm widebody fronts. my wheels are only 17x9 +30 (or 17x9 +5 with the spacers on) so they wouldn't really fill anything bigger. probably just goin to roll and lip them for now though.