SAU Community

Inarks New Recommended Eats

inark

Had lunch had a great little joint in Hampton on Hampton St.

Bit of a Bar-B!!! Shop 4/427 Hampton St, Hampton.

Choice of Beef, Lamb, Chicken, Pork, the sphincter of the universe, Sausage, Fish, Prawns etc

Basically you tell em what meat you want and what type of roll... he bar-bs it up for ya and you help yourself to the veges/salads/sauces to put in it.

the meat is absolutley cooked to perfection and the damper rolls are awesome.

Highly recommend it if your in the area!

And for the more adventurous you can have Croc or Kanga.

I just ate a Lamb and then a Beef damper.... 9/10

n e 1 been to lazy moes. if anyone finishes the meat platter you get the next one for free. the plate is huge and you get a wet towel and a bowl to put ure bones in,

there are sausages, lamb, paddies, egg, ribs, steak, all on a huge pile of chips.

there is some more meats but cant remember them all

good luck trying to finish it all

cyas

Were is this so called lazy moes ? and is the food any good or is that bad thats why ppl dont finish it  :lol:

One of our family friends owns the Lazy Moe's chain:

Lazy Moe's

320 Canterbury Rd Forest Hill 3131 (03) 9878 5400

Lazy Moe's

90- 94 Warrigal Rd Oakleigh 3166 (03) 9563 0888

Lazy Moe's

161 Mickleham Rd Tullamarine 3043 (03) 9335 1666

Had lunch had a great little joint in Hampton on Hampton St.

Bit of a Bar-B!!! Shop 4/427 Hampton St, Hampton.

Choice of Beef, Lamb, Chicken, Pork, the sphincter of the universe, Sausage, Fish, Prawns etc

Basically you tell em what meat you want and what type of roll... he bar-bs it up for ya and you help yourself to the veges/salads/sauces to put in it.

the meat is absolutley cooked to perfection and the damper rolls are awesome.

Highly recommend it if your in the area!

And for the more adventurous you can have Croc or Kanga.

I just ate a Lamb and then a Beef damper.... 9/10

DAMN THAT SOUNDS REAL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIGHT HAVE TO GO AN CHECK IT OUT :)

Where abouts is Hampton? Im a fan of Bbqed meat so I have to pay a visit.

As for Lazy moes, I went there once agesssss ago for a dinner after my Work training and the size of there servings are like as big a 4 meals in a posh little inner city restaurant.

The meat platters called Mixed grill - and one of my colleagues, whos nearly 7 foot tall and with a appetite to match cudnt even eat 3/4s of it, it had eggs ,sausages, steak, pork chops, a rack of ribs, burgers, a mountain of chips. It even had a lamp full of barbeque sauce. One thing I can say, for so much food, it tastes awesome!I had a photo of it on my fone because I cudnt beleive how huge it was- all there meals were super super huge!

Itd be good to share, however when u go there, guarenteed ull be so hungry u wudnt wanna share.

Hampton St runs off of Nepean Hwy at Meneres BMW. Just follow it for a little way until you hit the main st.

Oh and if anyone likes Charcoal Chicken. The absolute best one IMO is the one on Glenhuntly Rd just near the train line up near the intersection of Grange Road. Have had a few others and none get close to this one. Damn now I want one at 9am! :D

Theres also a good one on center road... right near the post office in east bentleigh.

oh and the quickest way to the BBQ joint is go all the way up nepean (from the city) til u get to southland and turn right down whatever rd that servo is on on the corner and follow it all the way down til u hit hampton road and turn right... tis like 500m down on the left

Theres also a good one on center road... right near the post office in east bentleigh.

oh and the quickest way to the BBQ joint is go all the way up nepean (from the city) til u get to southland and turn right down whatever rd that servo is on on the corner and follow it all the way down til u hit hampton road and turn right... tis like 500m down on the left

Thats Bay Rd with the Jet Fuel servo on the corner. B)