SAU Community

Marques In The Park 2005

Amaru

If i had a more than an hour sleep and wasn't so bloody hung over i would have enjoyed the day more.

The only sort of people i had checking out my wagon were old guys with their families, i think i've got the wrong sort of car?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i had a more than an hour sleep and wasn't so bloody hung over i would have enjoyed the day more.

The only sort of people i had checking out my wagon were old guys with their families, i think i've got the wrong sort of car?

Just proves the point as to how much a 'sleeper' the Stagea really is.

now the only prob i had was some barstard putting there bloody maccars empty drink cup in the back of my car, ok so who ever that was i am going to to to to i ll find some thing

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That was James! i saw him do it, and i went to jump out of my car to get him, but i was too lazy! :D

mmmmm yummy...a family car with balls :(. just take the stickers of the bonnet

you mean the 290 ones on the hump?

i think they'll be gone soon...apparently he's putting a shaker on it - can anyone explain to me what these things actually do?? :P

he just wants to keep spending money on in....hmmm i wonder if i can talk him into the twin turbo thing :lol: :P

Shakers are air scoops that poke through the bonnet and sit ontop of the intake manifold (which in turn is on top of the engine) it feeds cold air into the intake, when the engine moves side to side the scoop goes with it "shaking"

piccy:

115_1599.jpg

the green thing in the middle of the bonnet

EDIT pic added