SAU Community

Please Answer Compatibility Question !

zulu

Hey everyone.

I was wondering if a 2002 R34 GTS (rb25) turbo will swap onto a RB20 ( r32 ) I have searched and only came up with compatibility for the R33 rb25 turbo.

And to the best of my knowledge the rb5 turbo does have a steel wheel and will flow a bit better and produce a bit more power ?

Thanks in advance I have to make my mind up very soon or the turbo is gone.

Please respond asap thanks

I was wondering if a 2002 R34 GTS (rb25) turbo will swap onto a RB20 ( r32 ) I have searched and only came up with compatibility for the R33 rb25 turbo.

And to the best of my knowledge the rb5 turbo does have a steel wheel and will flow a bit better and produce a bit more power ?

well its an RB25 turbo, so its not really much different.

They are not steel wheeled at all, they are all ceramic or int he case of the 34 one, different again possibly?

more searching will give a faster answer

Will this turbo yeild some power gains ? I bought it from 150 $ USD with exhaust manifold and downpipe. The car had 40K on it. But the guys says no shaft play at all and no oil leaks.

Was the deal a good one ? Do i need the exhaust manifold or downpipe for any reason ? If I do not then I will not get him to ship it to me since it will weigh too much.

Btw you guys are really helpful !!