SAU Community

I Don't Know What These Are..

Hey all, Ever since i bought my R34 GTT 4 months ago, ive been wondering what these weird clip/brackets are.

They are on the left side of the passengers foot space, and they look like they are stock items. Does anyone know what use to be in these things?

Thanks

No not yet... i've been advised not to on the Tiptronics... causes more problems than worthwhile.

Just get a FMIC and you'll get plenty of turbo noise :)

As for the flare, for completeness ONLY I'm thinking about going to a marine store and buying one (or maybe multi pack to share with other members - save money). Anyone know any hardcore football rioters or good marine stores?

OMFG THANKYOU for sorting that out....those clips have been a four year mystery for me. I've seen them on a few cars me or my family has owned over the years. A couple of XF falcons i had BOTH had them, i couldn't figure out wtf they were for.. now i know :lol: :lol:

here's a few pics for you of how it should look.

it's actually pretty rare to find these things still in a car unless like sewid you have imported the car and taken it out yourself.

this one is slightly past it's use by, 1997, i've always wondered what would happen if it was lit...

post-12522-1128925036.jpg

post-12522-1128925076.jpg

post-12522-1128925136.jpg