SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

Got hit by two dozey drivers inside one hour in the Stagea on Monday...No structural damage but plenty of $$$$s worth (tailgate, rear bumper skin etc). First a woman decided to take off while looking out her drivers window and went straight up the back of it; she just assumed as the road was clear to the right we'd have gone... Then on the way out to Bocchinos for a quote on that, I stopped for a second in/across the driveway of some business, a bloke walked out, looked straight at me, then got in, looked out the passenger side and reversed straight back into the rear quarter of the Stag. He thought I would have gone by then...

What the hell am I missing, the level of driving ability here is monumentally shithouse. Seriously...go forward; look forward! Go back, look behind you! Not go forward and look far away to your right, go back and look down the road to your left!?!

Got hit by two dozey drivers inside one hour in the Stagea on Monday...No structural damage but plenty of $$s worth (tailgate, rear bumper skin etc). First a woman decided to take off while looking out her drivers window and went straight up the back of it; she just assumed as the road was clear to the right we'd have gone... Then on the way out to Bocchinos for a quote on that, I stopped for a second in/across the driveway of some business, a bloke walked out, looked straight at me, then got in, looked out the passenger side and reversed straight back into the rear quarter of the Stag. He thought I would have gone by then...

What the hell am I missing, the level of driving ability here is monumentally shithouse. Seriously...go forward; look forward! Go back, look behind you! Not go forward and look far away to your right, go back and look down the road to your left!?!

paint it yellow, i've had no issues with my stagea yet banana.gif

yes a fuel pump will be necessary , what are your plans for your car and what's been done to it?

ok its getting the turbo kit installed

head regrind

timeing belt and all others

fuel pump

new fluid all round and a good flush out

new stud kits

new steel head gasket

new intake pipes filter

amd other supporting little things it will need

going to hold off on inject's untill ecu done ,

i was thinking water pump next

would i be worth getting a oil cooler ? or go a new oil pump first ?? :mellow:

just putting it out there ill have a YZF400 4sale soon 2G ,90 model lol need a clutch :)

head regrind

fuel pump

new stud kits

new steel head gasket

new intake pipes filter

just putting it out there ill have a YZF400 4sale soon 2G ,90 model lol need a clutch :)

it also has split fire coil packs

Hurray!

VL now has new Oil pump and water pump, just need to get the timing belt back on and she'll be good to go.

Got a wire wheel wielding wench to clean up all the rust in the boot too and chucked a few coats of primer on it to keep it rust free.

Thanks to everyone who helped out!

head regrind

fuel pump

new stud kits

new steel head gasket

new intake pipes filter

Any reason why your pulling the head off and changing the head gasket??

Any reason why your pulling the head off and changing the head gasket??

yeah unless you're chasing a million billion KW I wouldn't bother.

I mean look at Jack's R33,

Stock unopened motor, big turbo, few other things, 350kw.

nice ^ :) .

started pulling stickers and shit (read: kit) off r34 to anti f&f it , found out that the new owner of the s14 got it clamped the first night he drove it (i kinda expected , his first time with a car with over 200rwk) :domokun: