SAU Community

New Gtr Proto Photos Leak

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it a lot.. its mean, low slung, and agressive..

I think it looks just as agressive as any other skyline, if not more so in many ways. I love all of it.. the carbon touches for the front bar are very suited too..

The black for the apillars is a bold direction as well, but suits it well.

Imagine a black version.. droool

come on guys, it looks awsome, if you look at the deisgn they have used a lot of elements from the R32 GTR days, i mean look at the side on view of the back, looks very much like a R32, you cant expect the car to look like a update for a R34 cos the car does not share anything from the RB GTR's. As hard as it maybe soemtimes you gotta look forward to the future and from an industrial designers point of view i think its heading in the right direction. I have a feeling the car will have a excellent power to weight ratio as well as there was evidence of bits of carbon fiber in a lot of places. I guess when it comes down to it, the true beauty of the GTR is its power and grip so cant really give a real verdict until they release some specs. I personally love the exterior of it. Thiers also a lot of after market potenial for that front which is always important hehe.

I think the engine may be a bit of an animal if the exhuasts are anything to go buy, i mean they wouldnt just wack on 4 exhuast pipes unless you got some serious go. hmmm i can see in another 5-10 years many of them running around town with twin 4.5 tips.

I like it a lot.. its mean, low slung, and agressive..

I think it looks just as agressive as any other skyline, if not more so in many ways. I love all of it..  the carbon touches for the front bar are very suited too..

The black for the apillars is a bold direction as well, but suits it well.

Imagine a black version.. droool

ye i so agree! imagine the front of that thing with all black with the carbon fiber....very horny.

gtr-black-gloss.jpg

kinda fake glossy finish

gtr-black-matte.jpg

more realistic matte finish (too much detail was lost in the reflection to make it look totally realistic.. and i couldnt be bothered inserting fake detail.. gives u an idea though

Edited by nismad