SAU Community

Skyline handling in wet

DJ_L3ThAL

Nar, I don't want one.

Ula has one and I spank his R32 running lest boost then my max setting in my shitbox.

I want a Mark 4 Chaser. But I can't justify letting go of the shitbox after I've spent quite a bit on stronger internals. Well, not until I buy a bigger turbo and shove 2.0bar down it's throat.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by poyz

Because it's better than a GTS-t :D

Had to do it :rolleyes:

pity they r a sh*it load cheaper than a skyline and u cant go out and buy a new 1 like u can with a skyline! :D

Do you want to get into a discussion about who has more money?

I bought my R over two years ago. I'm quite certain that back then it cost more than your 92 (cost my car is a 92 GTi-R) Skyline.

Am I getting thru to you Skyline owners? I didn't want a Skyline, I never wanted a Skyline. Thats why I bought a GTi-R.

Sheez...it's like you GTS-t owners think you're all god because you drive a skyline. Get over it...it's a GTS-t...not a GTR. If I wanted a GTR I would have bought one. Or saved a bit more and bought one.

Originally posted by INASNT

pity they r a sh*it load cheaper than a skyline and u cant go out and buy a new 1 like u can with a skyline! :rolleyes:

Skylines without the flared rear guards look like crap too.

The GTS-t in standard form isn't deserving of it's inherited looks of the GTR.

Get over it. You're car isn't exactly a ZZ II Tommykiara. It's like seeing another dressed up Lancer made to be an Evo. You GTS-t owner do the same. I don't have fake GTR badges on my car. Nor do I pretend it's anything like one. But putting on a GTR front bar, grill, side skirt, wing, key.

Originally posted by predator666

they're ugly as crap too.. but yep, they go hard if you like the buzz box feel

i own a 96 r33 not a 92 which is a r32, and i bought my car 2 years ago 2 so my car cost me more than a gti-r at the time anyway!

As for buyin a GTR i could also, but i dont wanna be paying it off for 2 long and have other stuff that i am investing $$ in!

Originally posted by SKYLNR

GTI-R's look alright but I've heard the gearboxes don't hold up well on them especially with some mods...have you experienced any problems with yours POYZ?

yes he stripped 2nd or 3rd gear

one other thing I brought my car 2.5 years ago and believe me back then they were not common the amount of stares I copped you'd think you were driving a Ferrari and it was standard with no body kit what so ever so you're wrong there...

and don't even go there comparing lines to commodores fool and don't bag us skyliners cause this ain't the place for that sort of behaviour you'd be on your own with your statements anyway, as people here are %99 skyline owners so why bother bro. I'm sure your car is very nice and I'm sure its quick too but who gives a shit!! :D