SAU Community

Tonight (Friday June 21st)

Blitz

Did u guys go up the old road?

I was heading back on the old road with some mates and passed a bunch of skylines (i saw nozilar in the group, but didnt make out anyone else).

Anyway, this bunch of skylines just happened to have a silver commodore following. He has obviously seen you at some stage in your cruise, and just followed.

Anyway, we come blasting past in the opposite direction, the cop must have done a u turn and followed us.

Unaware that there was a cop trying to catch us, we had carried on as normal, and stopped just at the end of the old road on a grass area.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, the cop finally arrived, asked me my speed (i said 80 :D ) and he said he was doing 140 and couldnt catch us. I just stayed quiet. Cop told me to slow down. I said I understand, and we left.

Then the cop left chasing after the skylines in the other direction again.

I was lucky :P

Hope u guys were lucky too.

Just try not to bring any cops with you up the old road next time.

Arrhh...That was you...

Yeah that was Noz, Run myself and two others. I saw the Commodore for a while in the distance.

Luckily, he never managed to catch us...

Suppose their boats aren't as fast as our speedboats!

I got pulled over in Gosford by a D's unmarked.

Guy was reasonably nice, but did the FULL run over of my car... full torches in my face, accused me of doing runs at peats ridge. breath tested me, asked me if my car was standard ('of course it is - i think! i bought it like this" :P) asked me what i had been doing all night etc etc.. can't believe he missed the fact that i have no back seats atm! :D

i was there for about 10mins.. he could have done it in a much better way... i KNEW it was a cop when we over took him (not speeding).

Hahahaa, sounds like you guys had a blast .... Prank, how the hell did you manage to get away without a defect ?

I love the old, "I think it is, it was like this when I got it" excuse. and then when you pop the bonnet it't the same "umm that, I'm not sure what it is, always been there though, isn't it normal ?"

hahahah

If anyone is unaware, theres a little run (read: should be big turnout) PF cruise tonight 9.30pm up the old road, meet at Thornleigh... (22nd June = tonight)

Originally posted by PranK

I got pulled over in Gosford by a D's unmarked.

Guy was reasonably nice

we also got reported at the first caltex on mona vale rd coming from the pacific highway. they rolled up, opened peaks bonnet and threatened, scratch that, asked if they should bring out the defect book. we all said no and seeing that we weren't from the area he let us go. that was nice of him to ask us ay. wish they all did that.

J, yeah man, i acted so stupid (ie, being myself).. :P i was polite to the guy and asked him questions about the problems with my fog lights being on and made him think that i had no idea what i was driving.. i was just walking through a used car dealership and thought ' i must have it!! '... :D

Hehehe, what makes you think they're not already here .... Roger charlie delta, Mwahahahahaa :P

George, you chould have chucked the cop a line like, "well that depends, do you feeling lucky ... pig .... well, do ya !" :lol:

Prank, I was pullled over this arvo in chatswood near our cafe meeting spot as i did a right turn and now u cant do ANY right turns at that intersection since two days ago.... highway patrol flew up my rear with lights going and i thought i was gone... he got out so i switched the car off quick smart and he just warned me about the no right turn....

Cop "Mate do you realise what would have happened if victoria ave was now one way but you had turned into it cos you didnt bother to rear the signs?"

Me: "yeah.... big problem?"

he didnt mention a thing about the car.... looked at my now GOLD license and said enjoy your afternoon.

Lucky..

Further to that.... i think Gosford cops are very aware of whats going on now around peats ridge so its worth being VERY careful when in gosford as its a known stopping point after the drags...