SAU Community

Help Please?

Ryan: Man that 180 i had was awesome, I'd spent quite a bit of time refining the suspension and allignments, combined with good tyres, that car handled superbly. Which reminds me, I've still got 205 mud and snow tyres from japan on my R32.... Could explain a lot. I'll make a new post after all the suspension work and new tyres are fitted, giving my thoughts on the comparison between the S13 and R32 chassis and handling dynamics.

Can someone tell me where the HICAS fuse is on the R32 gtst ?

I have looked everywhere.

Also, I pulled the dash out and had a look at the speedo cable thingy, is the small plastic bit that goes into the back of the dash suppose to come out? I have replaced the speedo pick up at the gearbox but that didn't help.

Originally posted by kabab

If you look on the over of the fuse box that is in the cabine on the drivers side it has a diagram with the hicas fuse pointed out.

Just pull the cable from the hicas computer and be done with it :P

I looked there (the one under the dash next to the steering column) but there isn't one.

I will probably pull the plug in the end but I would rather do it properly, I have this nasty habit of driving over 240kn/h so I can't afford for the rear wheels to do anything I am not expecting:(