SAU Community

New Spotted Thread

Resin

Spotted a dark metallic olive ceff with silver autostyle sticker leaving Liverpool on Sunday then followed him 100k's to the southern highlands and then got a very creative wave goodbye :P

I was in the black R32.

I miss my ceff... snifff..

BTW you are running rich under boost :P

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a dark metallic olive ceff with silver autostyle sticker leaving Liverpool on Sunday then followed him 100k's to the southern highlands and then got a very creative wave goodbye :D

I was in the black R32.

I miss my ceff... snifff..

BTW you are running rich under boost :(

Hey Bro... oooh right... MMMM Boost... MMMM Mine's Tuned ROM... Standard to run rich in the top end :)... Hence my other thread running on here :)

Dude... trade that Skyline and get your ass a Cefi again!! See that little Yellow ute thing outside of Campbelltown... I think he wanted to run us?... MMMMWWWWHAHAHAHAH!!! :P

hehe yeah he was keen. I had wife in the car me running cars = wife angry hehehe

you ceff looks really nice. the whole time I was thinking mmmm sell R32 nd buy another ceff? hmmm.

I am up to car number 20 now and I just bought the 32 so I will have to hold out for a year.

• 2 weeks later...

spotted metalic green wit black bonnet r32 4 doorien.... at the paint shop dandenong.... corner of benet street and cheltaham(spellin :mad: ) road..

Edited by Dan_J

Guest a31rb25
Spotted a stock white ceffy in Springvale today. Complete with baby toys hanging on back doors :sick:

fair chance that'd be Homerrules from NS

• 2 weeks later...
Got to meet Ghetto girls bf the other week... car is looking awesome these days... looks good with the paint job and rims...

thanks....yeah my b/f said he had a quick chat to you. the cef is slowly getting there. Few more little things here and there and thats it for it from me.

Edited by gHeTTo_GiRL

fk yea seen this too....

more of a dark champagne color... nice kit nd rims :laugh:

more details pls because it could be mine.

its a BMW goldish brown with kit.

I was in the doveton area just after lunch time on saturday too

hey i'm pretty sure its yours den..... seen it near dandy south.... down cheltaham rd 2 times.... thats about it...shud be your tho

:laugh: :sorcerer: .......... um did it hav like a decal on da side wit some writtin? or i'm i just dreamin >_< ?

Edited by Dan_J

yeah it was about that time, had some glittery type sticker yeah? looked very nice, post some pics.

i drove past in a customized type purple integra.

yeah it was about that time, had some glittery type sticker yeah? looked very nice, post some pics.

i drove past in a customized type purple integra.

Yeah thats right. thanks.

Ill post some up soon......got some nice ones from the cruise.

Heres just one for now.

post-24576-1163382765.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Good news, inflexible middle aged driver and nav can get in OK, and probably, we can pass the "prove you can get out in x seconds if the car was on fire test" (yes, that's a thing now). Lucky Bob the Evo we hired a few years back had a similar cage and we could get in and out OK, although access to the back to chuck helmets etc in was a pain On to the bigger problem. A 32 coupe is not a big car, I'm not short, and the new regs require no part of the helmet is closer than 50mm to the top of the cage at the roof, and same distance between the outside of the side bar at the roof and the helmets.  Having had a good look at it, Kel's seat is OK because it can be kind of anywhere, so we can remake the mounts and get it down and in. Mine however is a problem. I can probably get it the required 80mm lower by removing the slide and fix mounting the seat (there goes Kel's ability to driver the car without a seat insert....) but worse I need to move the seat inward 50mm as well, meaning the pedals and steering wheel will be offset.
    • More seriously though....the combination of the difficulty getting parts to repair the car, together with the issues around tarmac rally reg changes have been the real thing that has kept me from putting the car back together. Firstly, it's really clear that my cheapy import race car is no longer cheap. Things like bonnets and front guards are NLA, not to mention intercoolers, radiator supports, rear bars, boot lids, the list is endless (speaking of which, I made a throw away joke to my japanese friend Tsuyoshi....who then turned up with a boot lid in luggage on his next visit, what a legend!) Bottom line, while I've got it fixed this time, there is a really high chance that next crash (small or large) will result in something I can't fix. Yes, there's no point having a race car that doesn't race, but it feels like the car is one minor incident away from being an unrepairable car that can't race. The other issue on my mind has been the upcoming changes to regs. The less important thing is that grandfathered cages will no longer be allowed; we've been running this car for about 15 years with a pretty basic 6 point cage with 1 diagonal in the main hoop.  New rules mean we need to add: * Second cross in the main hoop * Cross brace in the roof (close to helmets unfortunately) * 2nd side intrusion bar each side  * 2nd brace from the top to bottom of the a pillar So, I put all those extra bars in last weekend: Driver side Nav side
    • Yes! I joke with my wife that it’s a fancy looking Honda Jazz. It’s weird where they cheaped out on plastics but kept the electronics fancy. B Class gearbox can eat a bag of dicks. It’s terrible.
    • Finally got some time to work on it yesterday so I got cracking and made a bracket up to mount the ecu. It just fits in there with enough space to plug the harness in.  Got cracking on the rest of the harness and finished it up to realise I had forgotten a wire to power the DBW relay. So I'll be depinning it and running all spare wires through to another connector so they're easily accessible for future use. 
    • So there has actually been more progress than that, just not a lot. Firstly, I changed the DSF wheel bearing, finished up today.  I have been getting away with murder for years moving the car around without the drive shaft in (when the engine is out), however my luck ran out when the car was at the smash repair and the bearing separated while they were pushing it around. Since I don't know what damage if any was done to the actual bearing I figured safest bet was just to change it. So she has wheels and tyres back on, and on the ground for the first time in a while