SAU Community

Nismo Festival 2010

Equinox

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick heads up for guys going this year.

The official Nismo Festival 2010 site with all info on this years festival should be up today, well its supposed to be.

Nothing as yet but will post link once its up.

Ok web page is up.. http://www.nismo.co.jp/event/festa2010/pc/index.html

for those of you who cant read ping pong heres a useful translator http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/web/

just paste the url address in the space and click the button below the one thars highlighted in blue (thats ping pong to english ) then click with the yellow around it.

• 4 weeks later...

My partner and I will be in Tokyo at this time and would be keen to attend.

Whats the story with purchasing tickets? Is it ok to get them on the day?

What would be the best way to get to the track? More than happy to chip in if anyone has seats available in a van/car.

Looking forward to it!

You can buy tickets on the day but its 500 yen extra so your looking at 2,500yen each.

You wont be able to get tickets to Grid walk etc as they are only available online from Japan only.

By the way , I'm back in Japan so those guys that I've organised to get tickets I'll be pming you soon !!

Alrighty thanks for that.

No hope of getting the circuit safari/taxi tickets on the day either I am guessing? From the translated english on the website looks like thats a no hope.

Oh well should be a fun day anyway.

Is public transport to the track doable?

• 2 weeks later...

yeah PT to fuji is certainly possible. train to gotenba station then bus from there to FISCO. there are direction in english on the fuji speedway website. :P

from memory take the odakyu line from shinjuku. I usually drive but have done the train and bus once years ago. it is a fair hike by train etc but certainly do-able.

http://www.fsw.tv/english/access/railway.html

Alrighty thanks for that.

No hope of getting the circuit safari/taxi tickets on the day either I am guessing? From the translated english on the website looks like thats a no hope.

Oh well should be a fun day anyway.

Is public transport to the track doable?

Nah mate not a chance of getting circuit safari/taxi or grid walk tickets on the day.

They sell out in a matter of minutes once tickets go on sale online.

Just hire a car..piece os p#ss and get english gps and you'll have no troubles bar the annual traffic jam on the Tomei expressway.

Ok cool.

Staying at Shinjuku so I figure that makes the train pretty easy. Just as long as buses exist on the other end its all good :P

Not too keen on car hire, no where to put the thing when I get back to the hotel and heading off early monday morning.

Looking forward to it anyway!

Edited by NAY086

For those guys I have pm'ed or sent sms your tickets have been bought.

Circuit Safari , Circuit Taxi etc were sold out in first couple of minutes, virtully impossible to log in and buy em.

Anyone else who wants any let me know by this Wednesday night at the latest.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok back in Oz and will pm guys with tickets payment details and organise them to be posted out asap.

I have 2 spare general admission tickets left if anyone is going and wants them.

Ok back in Oz and will pm guys with tickets payment details and organise them to be posted out asap.

I have 2 spare general admission tickets left if anyone is going and wants them.

Might be interested, haven't had much of a chance to look into it yet, but definitely want to go.

I will PM you.

Edited by *LOACH*

• 3 weeks later...