SAU Community

Single Turbo Choice Stock Rb26

crashsvg

please no comments about using the search ....just need some driver feed back

moto is stock except for pistons head bolts and extended sump and oil pump..no cams 3'' exhaust.

my 6262bb .63 housing just decided to take a crap (its done 3yrs ) and am interested in something with quick spool up..

i would get full boost 20 psi by 4300 rpm 2nd gear with my old turbo.

just looking for 450whp

have my eyes on a borgwarner s300sx 9180 ...

any feed back would be helpful ..i dont want to try back another precision again...

thanks

450whp for now..my other block is in assembly .should be completed soon which should see 700-800whp but wouldnt be going in my s15 until later next yr. am trying to hit 2 birds with one stone..my final drive is 3.6:1 which makes my gears very long ,slow spool up makes ma car lazyy.

am living in the caribbean so i would be ordering the the usa

i just want a bit of feed bk on the spool time between the 9180 and the 8375

Na 600 max I would say, we'll find out soon Paulie :D

i was looking over your post earlier..whats the spool up time .how soon would u hit full boost ?

for the price ill take 600 hp any day lol.. am thinking the 8875 might be a reasonable choice for my power goal..but am not going to give good spool time for 100hp and make my car lame..its more street than race used.

thats why am interested in the spool time

Depends what you call full boost, the graph in that link I showed you makes 30psi 4700rpm.. That's on a standard head with standard compression and shit drop in type b cams.

You will need a spot on set up to make 600rwhp with the .91 rear housing on an 83/75

Indeed. pretty much a football field of difference between the two..

yea sorry for the mix up its no biggy ..iv decided to go with a 8375 to avoid too much lag.. if this turbo works well then ill up grade when i upgrade to my new moto .these turbos are cheap compared to what am accustom paying for precision ect o buying a new one wouldnt be a big deal breaker

thanks for the help