SAU Community

Another Bloody Stolen Car

blind_elk

Where I have a problem with that is that if the crim breaks into your house and the police haven't bothered to follow up the call but you bash said dead shit, I feel like you'd get sued for this and the police would come to your house rather quickly...to arrest you.

Maybe I should do burnouts out the front of suspicious activity until TMU show up?

I feel like criminals have it fking easy with the way law enforcement is set up. In spite of technology and supposedly better resources, it's never been easier to get away with a crime.

Where I have a problem with that is that if the crim breaks into your house and the police haven't bothered to follow up the call but you bash said dead shit, I feel like you'd get sued for this and the police would come to your house rather quickly...to arrest you.

Maybe I should do burnouts out the front of suspicious activity until TMU show up?

I feel like criminals have it fking easy with the way law enforcement is set up. In spite of technology and supposedly better resources, it's never been easier to get away with a crime.

^^^ My sides hahhahahaha