SAU Community

Fuel Economy With 750cc Injectors (300hp)

It'll love it, it's got head studs & ethanol, with the ks just go by the cluster, you'll feel a lot better lol

My cluster says 63,000km. It's an Edward lees super special limited edition. I feel great looking at that cluster all day long[emoji106]

ooo yeah :)

going to redo my exhaust soon, 3.5" all the way and squeeze more boost into it.. wonder it if it will pop then

One way to find out.... Awaiting your findings.

Think you might need a dual dose pipe like the 1 havoc has on his 33 . will complement your new user name perfectly[emoji3]

When the light comes on, takes about 49~52L to fill back up to the top.

I had a CG9? (1998) V6 Accord, it drank more than my shit box R33 and made like 1/4 of the power lol

Honda CG1 Accord V6 (their most advanced + award winning V6 engine at the time... SOHC + VTEC). :yes:

...I'm feeling you on this one haha... approx 12-14 L per 100 urban driving in an automatic and 147 kW of FURY! :closedeyes::ph34r:

PS: For $5k and under they make an exceptional daily! :woot:

Honda CG1 Accord V6 (their most advanced + award winning V6 engine at the time... SOHC + VTEC). :yes:

...I'm feeling you on this one haha... approx 12-14 L per 100 urban driving in an automatic and 147 kW of FURY! :closedeyes::ph34r:

PS: For $5k and under they make an exceptional daily! :woot:

Till their rubbish US designed gearbox grenades, mine started thumping into 2nd and started to slip at a genuine 170 xxx km (bought it off a family member NOT Edward Lees).. I quickly sold the car after I did a great standstill that lit up both wheels.

• Like 1