SAU Community

Unknown Button Onb My R32...

hello all. hope your all well.

i just bought my r32 gts-t recently (and im loving it). but i was wondering if y'all could tell me what is the button thats on the centre consol. it has three positions. one with a big fan, one in the middle, one on a small fan. sounds confusing? :D if you have one on your car you know what im trying to say... im just really tiered and im struggling to talk english good.

and who else has the height adjustable front spoiler on theres? mine actually works, where alot of the r32 gts-t's i tested didnt have it working.... does anyone notice a difference in the front being held down?

oh and sorry if this is a repsot but i did a search and couldnt find it....

peace out.

much love and happy new year to all.

james.

yes. too true funky monkey, i am currently at my mates workshop (he's installing a turbo timer for me) and i currently have no access to a digital camera, however, i will put up a pic as soon as i can!

cheers everyone. now i can sleep alot easier knowing what the mystery button was in my car....

is it possible to get this "air purifier" in australia? would it maintain the "distinct r32 smell".

and who else has the height adjustable front spoiler on theres? mine actually works, where alot of the r32 gts-t's i tested didnt have it working.... does anyone notice a difference in the front being held down?

I had that working electronic front spoiler on my car when I first got it. Unfortunetly it didnt fit with the front mount intercooler! :rofl: