SAU Community

3d Modeling.

Twitch

Im still a beginner, but im learning fast. Is there anyone else here that does it?

I dont know amny 14yr that can actualy even figure out what all the buttons mean.

I know the basics.. and im still learning.

Anyway.

Here's a low poly V8 motor i made because i was VERY bored one day.

mymotor3wz.th.jpg

A sub i made within a few mintues.

subfixed0qk.th.png

A cool skatepark.

overview2zr.th.jpg

halfpipe2lv.th.jpg

spinebox6ii.th.jpg

Last but not least, i work in progress, a Audi A4 im doing with a tutorial. It will be high poly by the time im finished with it. And also, the textures are crap, i havent botherd to UV wrap them.

meshsmoothbad27dn.th.jpg

Edited by Twitch

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im still a beginner, as i said.

Once i finish the Audi ill most likely go looking for some Skyline prints. Building a motor is harder then you think. You can only have referance pictures. Not blueprints :(

3ds Max 7.

I know i know... Everybody said i being 14 i couldnt find out what all the buttons meant. Me and a mate bet $20 that if i could create a skatpark, i got the $20, if not, he does... Soon prooved him wrong.

used to do 3d modelling ages ago, but I just don't have the time and patience for nurbing these days :D My software's like outdated by a couple of years too, which dosen't help.

Trendwhores these days just mish mash some polygons in maya or 3ds and then use it in photoshop or freehand... so not a fan of that sorta 3D.

Trendwhores these days just mish mash some polygons in maya or 3ds and then use it in photoshop or freehand... so not a fan of that sorta 3D.

Ahhhhh but funky... remember your a trend whore yourself with your AE86 :(

What design area you focus on anyway funky?

Yeah before I went down the path of design I've already taken I thought I might want to get into 3d but nope... Personally found it too boring & there's not much work for it either, depends what kinda 3d too.