SAU Community

Sydney/Canberra cruise SUN 14th JULY

Shell

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

g'day guys

was my best cruise. the silhouette sure got a good drive today. i will definitely make an effort to come driving with ya's all again soon. i was surprised that i can actually keep up with ya's!!! see ya's soon

cheers, MARK

ps - george, sorry if i tailgated you a bit on the way home mate, i was just bloody eager to get home! cheers

Originally posted by 88silhouette

ps - george, sorry if i tailgated you a bit on the way home mate, i was just bloody eager to get home! cheers

didn't even notice it. LOL

thanks to shell and all the canberra ppl that showed up. was good to meet some of you.

neil and mel, what would we do without you. thanks a bunch.

had a great time guys. i was at the back of the pack on the way up and it was a beautiful site to see so many lines. let's do it again soon. the weather is about to get better too so bring on the summer cruising.

Thanks to all for a great day out !!

I'll check out the video and if its any good I can make up some CDs, I'll let you know !

Can someone let me know if I was getting sparks on the bumps on the way back, sure felt like it ?

Can't wait for the next one.

Julian & the noisy family :P

Originally posted by Julian GTS-t

Can someone let me know if I was getting sparks on the bumps on the way back, sure felt like it ?  

yeah, i meant to talk to you about it but just forgot. sorry.

i was behind you and every bump you'd bottom out. looks like you broke a mount or something. i figured you could hear it inside the car.

did you get a vid of me & GTR 80Y just before we left?

Excellent day had by all I think... I sure had a great time...

A few things of note:

1. Thanks heaps to Shell for organising it and providing food for the masses.

2. Thanks heaps to NDR for bringing the hotplate and a photo of Monty.

3. Kangaroo Valley is VERY VERY VERY far away.

4. I'm dead tired.

5. I'm the first to put up photos from the day :P

http://www.andrewho.com/photos/kangaroo

Andrew. :uh-huh:

Now wasn't that a bit of fun Guy's and Girls,,,,,,Merli u are kidding me....The Valley is not that far,,,,,,.You gotta go that way to get good roads....Pity some of us got a bit LOST......we could have got there an Hour earlier......I Gotta Buy a scanner.....

Neil.

Boy do i need to re-check my shocks or raise my car... I feel

sorry for Prank on the way home, me in the back with flickering

headlights jumpin all over the road and the bright blue lights from

GTR80Y infront.

I would like to thank Shell, Neil and all involved for the wonderful

lunch made. It was great to meet up with some new and familiar

faces.

Originally posted by ndr

Now wasn't that a bit of fun Guy's and Girls,,,,,,Merli u are kidding me....The Valley is not that far,,,,,,.You gotta go that way to get good roads....Pity some of us got a bit LOST......we could have got there an Hour earlier......I Gotta Buy a scanner.....

Neil.

I think it's far when your driving by yourself..... Y did u leave early

Merli?

Yeah, sorry for not saying goodbye everyone...

Kabab and I were going to follow Shell back out to the Hume Hwy so we didn't get lost...

Suddenly she just up and left, so we had to quickly reverse, spin the cars around and chase after her!!!!

Ended up doing some crazy speeds along that windy, hilly road catching her :P Was good fun...

I thought everyone was leaving anyway... I wouldn't have wanted to leave any later, I has effectively no sleep last night, and I was dead tired... Probably why I was walking around like a zombie today :P hahahahaha...

Andrew. :uh-huh:

Hey Guys!!

XRSIST - i didn't notice, my tints are pretty dark.. i can hardly see anything out the back window.

thanks everyone, it was a good day. Shell, ndr - you guys rock.

Jen - thanks again for the books!!!!

um everyone else - thanks... for stuff... y'know...

Paul - you smell REALLY bad... but happy bday..

Ciao y'all.

well what a great day! i had so much fun! :P pfffft...3 hrs sleep the night before...who needs it?? LOL

thanks to everyone who brought food and drinks, we ended up with plenty to feed everyone, which was great. Thanks to the pyros for lighting the "bonfire" to keep us warm, and the chefs for cooking all the sausages and stuff. Neil, the champers...what can i say, u are a legend :) Thanks to those who brought the handhelds so we didn't end up all over the place.

Someone counted 22 Skylines and...1 Supra...so it was a fantastic turnout.

It's a pity the harlequin R33, and the silver R34 who met us Canberra ppl didn't come along for the cruise :D

Merli! i didn't just take off LOL! I told you and kabab I was leaving and then i had to wait for Prank to move his car before I could go! :P

thanks for organising it shell and thanks for the food :P

Eric thanks for coming to pick me up :P

was a fun day i enjoyed it. i took about 120 pics, i'll put them up when i get them off eric.

i would say more

but

im cold

im going back to bed

talk to ya laters

*shivering*

damn coldness

Hi all.

As the subject heading says. I'm sorry. It sounds like I missed a wonderful day.

I'm glad everyone had fun while I was stuck at work with an emerency repair job. grrrr.. I was so looking forward to the cruise. hopefully next time.

btw. Great photos, some great looking skylines there.

- xxx Coxy xxx -

guys.. just want to thank everyone for turning up!!.. and especially

shell for organising and food

all others who brought food..

neil (ndr) & his lovely gf - jelly beans and some damm fine champus!!!

beck and christian - for putting up with my dumb ass on the way down!!..

Jen(missS13) - for not kiking my ass!!.. & her bf for spitting on us :P

and to all the new ppl i met :P.. howwwdy ho :)

Urmine, how could I kick your ass on your BDAY!.. seriously, it was great to meet you mate, you and GTRBOY made me laugh for 2 hours straight on the way home.. what a classic!

And sorry for the excess spit from marcin! LOL! (there was a spitting contest over the side of the dam incase people are getting worried!)

What an awesome day !!

Big thanks goes to Shell for getting it going, and Neil (NDR) for bringing the hot plate - other wise I would've died of starvation.

Met some great people on the day, it's just a shame I didn't get around to meet everyone.

It's a shame there was so much traffic on the twisties on the way back home ;) Those 25km/h corners are perfect little drifters :P:)

So whens the next one:burnout: :burnout: :jump: :jump: