Cruise In Feb

HR-32

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure myself, with family & all that... will play it by ear tho.

-Soz - If Im up for it (Im very tired & the wife is VERY cranky; newborn was awake a lot last night, basically means I gotta be on tip-toes today by the looks of things!), well, I'll be in that weird shaped 5-door 'skyline' joining the proccession @ mpht vle

LOL

bwilkeson,

Pitty I can't catch up.. You could have checked out my 300psi Fuel hose I managed to pick up for a nice price. :)

lol

Im going 2 make the effort...... just met up with hr32 & let him borrow my afm (we're not sure about the wiring, tho - you would have come in handy!), so.... plus the wife seems a bit better, lol

oh well next time cubes. :unsure:

Lots of cars..... great turn out, well done to the organisers.

I joined at end of expressway @ around 2.10pm, made our way down to victor, nice cruise.

Little Coen in the booster-seat in my Stagea was sad that he didnt get to see the Clysdales, but he loved watching all the 'race cars gojng super-fast'. Noticed my tyres were low of pressure when overtaking the Porche, lol, handy having AWD tho when boosting (off camber bend)!!

Had to leave @ 4pm when we left the carpark, had a nice cruise back to Mpht Vle staying behind a black R32 gtr. Makes me want to invest in a Stagea RS260 Autech GTR..... hmmm.

Top turn out, lots of nice cars & drivers for sure.

Lots of cars..... great turn out, well done to the organisers.

I joined at end of expressway @ around 2.10pm, made our way down to victor, nice cruise.

Little Coen in the booster-seat in my Stagea was sad that he didnt get to see the Clysdales, but he loved watching all the 'race cars gojng super-fast'. Noticed my tyres were low of pressure when overtaking the Porche, lol, handy having AWD tho when boosting (off camber bend)!!

Had to leave @ 4pm when we left the carpark, had a nice cruise back to Mpht Vle staying behind a black R32 gtr. Makes me want to invest in a Stagea RS260 Autech GTR..... hmmm.

Top turn out, lots of nice cars & drivers for sure.

Haha that was me in front. Was good fun boosting past all those bloody Commodores eh ? :(

I also had to leave early to take a mate back for soccer, but for my first cruise, had an awesome time, great cars, nice people.

Big thanks to Adam HR32 and anyone else involved in the organisation of today.

:(

Haha that was me in front. Was good fun boosting past all those bloody Commodores eh ? :(

I also had to leave early to take a mate back for soccer, but for my first cruise, had an awesome time, great cars, nice people.

Big thanks to Adam HR32 and anyone else involved in the organisation of today.

Already talked to the wife about selling the Fireblade (fully worked, see below) & her newish 12000km Daewoo Nubira (full leather & extras pack) for $12000 each.

Borrow andother $20k and grab a RS260 'GTR' Stagea.... for sure. Id suggest hopefully within the next year; 2 at the most. :lol:

was a wikid cruse, even tho i just met u at victor. good to meet some of you guys. nice cars guys!!! cant wait til the next 1!! ill try and join you for the whole thing next time

cant wait to see some of the fotos!!

Edited by Turbz_13

Wild cruise fella's! Was nice to see that majority of the time we held together :( Neglecting the select few with the power features to make it under 25 minutes..or thereabouts to Victor :(

Thanks again to the organisers, was a great turn-out, best ive seen yet..... B)

Just walked in the door.

Was a great day.

Good to catch up with people I hadn't seen in a while, and meet up with some new faces.

All in all about 30 cars I think.

Look forward to some of the great photos I know are coming.

I thinkk i seen enough skylines 2 do me 4 a week lol...great cruise guys, sorry i had 2 leave early, my friend had 2 get home....i had a undercover follow me from victor 2 mt pleasent soo annoying...but other than that, we got some awsome cars in adelaide...we should do big cruises like this at least every 2-3 months...cya all round.

Yeah awesome day and great turnout! Didnt think there would be that much interest when I first posted the topic. All in all an interruption free cruise, saw about 5 cop cars today not one of them looked twice! :( Good organisation for the photoshoot, thanks guys!

On the way back through Normanville, had a couple of stops, then traffic, then lost the group. Damn those roads were bumpy! Met up with a couple of more at the next turn off and cruised back to Adelaide. Then got pizza at Pimpala Pizza and saw driftR_33 drive past another white 33 with P's from cruise.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMING AND BEING SENSIBLE ABOUT IT!!!! :(:D

................................so who's organising the next cruise?? :(

I'm in the process of posting up pics from cruze, they will be on this thread.