SAU Community

Hybrid Front Mount Intercooler Kits

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both my kits rocked up today no probs . was surprised too see the came direct  from hong kong in a hybrid box and packaging well packed as well i might add . the only thing is ours dont actually say hybrid on the top of the cooler like your picture shows but says HDI.

regards dean also was the ment o come with fitting instructions at all cause there is zip in either box on insterlation

Hi mate,

just wondering where these are coming from.

Are they coming direct from Hong Kong or from your outlet/address/warehouse in NSW?

Secondly, how long for delivery?

cheers

Charles

going to replaced the USED intercooler you sent me yet?

and i'm still waiting for that tax invoice to be sent to me as well.

No.

The IC was sent new and it is now used.

The offer to exchange the IC has long expired.

Invoice was sent with the IC kit.

The kit you purchased was not a Hybrid kit so why do you keep posting in this thread instead of just PM'ing me?

No.

The IC was sent new and it is now used.

The offer to exchange the IC has long expired.

Invoice was sent with the IC kit.

The kit you purchased was not a Hybrid kit so why do you keep posting in this thread instead of just PM'ing me?

WRONG! AGAIN!!!

The intercooler was/is used before it was sent to me.

It has not been used by me yet and is still sitting in it's box.

there was no invoice given with the intercooler and after looking over the box and inside the box, still can NOT find a invoice.

i'm posting in here cause its in regards to "intercoolers" to which you sell.

WRONG!  AGAIN!!!

The intercooler was/is used before it was sent to me.

It has not been used by me yet and is still sitting in it's box.

there was no invoice given with the intercooler and after looking over the box and inside the box, still can NOT find a invoice.

i'm posting in here cause its in regards to "intercoolers" to which you sell.

Once again - The offer to exchange the IC has long expired.

What dont you understand about this???

very bad and poor business ethnics you have to keep any customer satisfied.

you've shown that many times now.

it's ok.  i'm not the only one who see's this.

After a mix up with the initial delivery I expressed the generic cooler kit to you at my own cost.

I offered to replace the generic cooler you received with a Brand new Hybrid one, but you refused.

Suddenly 2 months later you start posting in this thread that you want a replacement.

You claim that the core was used and damaged but all the piping, brackets, clamps and silicon hoses are undamaged and brand new??

Your invoice WAS sent with your NEW intercooler kit.

Perhaps you should have taken this matter up with Austrsalia post.

I do all that I can to ensure my customers get exactly what they are agreeing to purchase.

I also expect the customer to be fair and honest if processing any return or warranty claim.

After a mix up with the initial delivery I expressed the generic cooler kit to you at my own cost.

I offered to replace the generic cooler you received with a Brand new Hybrid one, but you refused.

Suddenly 2 months later you start posting in this thread that you want a replacement.

You claim that the core was used and damaged but all the piping, brackets, clamps and silicon hoses are undamaged and brand new??

Your invoice WAS sent with your NEW intercooler kit.

Perhaps you should have taken this matter up with Austrsalia post.

I do all that I can to ensure my customers get exactly what they are agreeing to purchase.

I also expect the customer to be fair and honest if processing any return or warranty claim.

WRONG AGAIN!

You have not once offered to replace the intercooler with a hybrid one at any stage. I still have all the PM'S from you and after going through them, you did not offer to replace it with a hybrid one. you said "send it back and i'll send you a replacement one" to which i was a bit concerned about sending back to you in terms that i wouldnt have a clue if i would of got one back or not. Only reason I have that thought in the back of my mind is based on the way you've come across through the PM'S.

Still, NO INVOICE! and even still, you have NOT offered to send another one to me.

you expect a fair and honest customer? i've been nothing but honest here and to tell you the truth, why should someone be fair to you when your not even being fair back to them?

You've showed no business ethnics of keeping a customer satisified. I've delt with another trader from off here in terms of buying goods from him and he's stuck by his word all the way and have not had any problems with him.

The intercooler was used. As far as myself and others who have looked at the intercooler, would not be able to be as damaged as it was through transit nor gain any scratch's on the top and bottom of the intercooler. I'm not talking to australia post when they are not the ones who sent me a used intercooler.

The images from the previous thread show what i am talking about.

WRONG AGAIN!

You have not once offered to replace the intercooler with a hybrid one at any stage.  I still have all the PM'S from you and after going through them, you did not offer to replace it with a hybrid one.  you said "send it back and i'll send you a replacement one" to which i was a bit concerned about sending back to you in terms that i wouldnt have a clue if i would of got one back or not.  Only reason I have that thought in the back of my mind is based on the way you've come across through the PM'S.

Still, NO INVOICE!  and even still, you have NOT offered to send another one to me.

you expect a fair and honest customer?  i've been nothing but honest here and to tell you the truth, why should someone be fair to you when your not even being fair back to them?

You've showed no business ethnics of keeping a customer satisified.  I've delt with another trader from off here in terms of buying goods from him and he's stuck by his word all the way and have not had any problems with him.

The intercooler was used.  As far as myself and others who have looked at the intercooler, would not be able to be as damaged as it was through transit nor gain any scratch's on the top and bottom of the intercooler.  I'm not talking to australia post when they are not the ones who sent me a used intercooler.

The images from the previous thread show what i am talking about.

Fact - The offer to replace your cooler was made many times.

Ask your friend that PM'd me on your behalf a couple of months ago regarding this dispute.

She can confirm that I offered you a HYBRID cooler.

Fact - None of your 'witnesses' or friends have actually come forward to support your claim, instead, I have actually had a few people PM me now to warn me of your appalling attitude.

Fact - Your remarks and requests are very contradictive.

I was fair to you from the beginning. You refused the offers. You refused to resolve the matter and now it is too late.

Fact - I have successfully dealt with hundreds of SAU members without any hassles. None have or will ever come close to being as arrogant and unrealistic as yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
WRONG AGAIN!

You have not once offered to replace the intercooler with a hybrid one at any stage. I still have all the PM'S from you and after going through them, you did not offer to replace it with a hybrid one. you said "send it back and i'll send you a replacement one"

that does sound to me like an offer to replace the intercooler ........

that does sound to me like an offer to replace the intercooler ........

btw, yes. he offered a replace of the intercooler. however, he's publically said on here that hes offered to replace it with a hybrid fmic to which he has never offered that to me through the PM's. thats what i ment in the statement to which you replied to.