SAU Community

Hybrid Front Mount Intercooler Kits

btw, yes. he offered a replace of the intercooler. however, he's publically said on here that hes offered to replace it with a hybrid fmic to which he has never offered that to me through the PM's. thats what i ment in the statement to which you replied to.

I was contacted by one of your friends previously and I told them to let you know that I would exchange it for a Hybrid one.

I take it you where not told this? From this, I shouldve offered it to you direct. My appologies.

Anyway, the offer still stands to replace the cooler with a Hybrid one as long as you send me the cooler and pay for the original express delivery costs as you previously promised that you would.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first cooler was kept due to the lack of response I got from a PM I sent to gR33ddy only due to the fact that gR33ddy wasnt online in time for him to reply to my PM that I sent.

I had already organised on many occassions that the mechanic who was doin the work for me to do it on certain weekends. To which, I then requested for the exchange of the intercooler but didnt get a reply back in time.

Under the terms I was in, I was not going to call my mechanic and say "hey, going to have to delay this AGAIN for another weekend" to which in the end, the mechanic would be pissed off with delaying it and I was NOT going to do that again.

The mechanic has and can state on here that the intercooler with either

a) a used intercooler (to which, it is in my opinion due to the fins, rocks, scratches, etc)

or

b) Has been installed on a car before (due to the fins, sractches, etc).

There was some problems fitting this intercooler due to the pipping being to short and also a few other problems came up when installing the fmic.

In the end, I had no choice and still to this day

NO INVOICE HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME!!!!!!!

Please note - r33skyliner is NOT refering to the HYBRID kits I have for sale in this thread.

He is refering to the generic kits which I used to sell.

Please also note - I am regretfull of the outcome of this transaction and that I did all I could to try and rectify it.

Unfortunately this is the only transaction out of well over 300+ sales on this forum that hasnt worked out.

PRICES NOW REDUCED!!

KITS

Hybrid GT spec kit (core - tube and fin - 600x300x76) - $630 delivered.

Hybrid monster kit (core - bar and plate - 600x300x76) - $600 delivered.

CORES

Hybrid GT spec core - tube and fin - 600x300x76 - $400 delivered.

Hybrid monster core - bar and plate - 600x300x76 - $320 delivered.

:D