SAU Community

Hybrid Front Mount Intercooler Kits

looks like transit damage to me maybe ya should have sorted something out with the seller rather than give him shit in this thread and the other thread you was whinging on . i look forward to recieving the kits ive ordered :O

Edited by mid life crisis

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like transit damage to me maybe ya should have sorted something out with the seller rather than give him shit in this thread and the other thread you was whinging on . i look forward to recieving the kits ive ordered  :)

No.... this isn't transit damage. I dont see how the intercooler could be damaged with approximately 4-5cm's of space between the bottom of the box and the intercooler. It also wouldnt be possible for both sides of the intercooler to gain damage during transit as well.

And also it doesnt explain how 2 small rocks/pebbles were found in between the fins too.

both my kits rocked up today no probs . was surprised too see the came direct from hong kong in a hybrid box and packaging well packed as well i might add . the only thing is ours dont actually say hybrid on the top of the cooler like your picture shows but says HDI.

regards dean also was the ment o come with fitting instructions at all cause there is zip in either box on insterlation

Edited by mid life crisis

both my kits rocked up today no probs . was surprised too see the came direct  from hong kong in a hybrid box and packaging well packed as well i might add . the only thing is ours dont actually say hybrid on the top of the cooler like your picture shows but says HDI.

regards dean also was the ment o come with fitting instructions at all cause there is zip in either box on insterlation

HDI stands for Hybrid Development International.

The picture shown above is of the Hybrid Bar and plate kit.

You purchased the tube and fin kit.

Heres a pic-

zzz_1.jpg

Please PM me your email address and I will forward the fitting instructions in pdf.

Cheers.

r33skyliner - The kit you purchased did not come with warranty.

Once again in case you missed it:

I offered the exchange weeks ago and you refused.

Now it is too late. There is nothing more I can do.

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP.

Go read the Fair Trading Act buddy.

You will see that it comes under warranty.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Could you please explain to me the diff between the FMIC you offer? I know you have been asked this before but i think you PM'd back so i couldnt read your reply. How can i buy an AVCR (black) from you? i had one about to be ordered from Nengun but got a bit scared by some negative posts about them. Will the hybrid FMIC be a decent alternative to the Blitz LM FMIC? that is the one i was going to buy, how does the hybrid match up in terms of quality and weight?

Cheers

Oh and what is the price if i pick it up in Sydney and where abouts can I pick it up from?

Thank you

Are any hybrif fmic kit for an 03 STI? Particular after the 600x300x76.

Cheers

I only have the Hybrid bar and plate kits to suit 01-06 GDA WRX for $750 delivered.

We also have a promotion going at the moment where if you purchase now you will receive a free cold air piping kit.

Core size (endtank to endtank) - 830 x 220 x 100

:blink: