SAU Community

Insurence On R34 Gtt

from what ive hear (dont count on it) they are cheaper or around the same as R33's because insurance companies go by statistics, and less R34's are either crashed or stolen then R33's.

a friend of myn got her mustang fast back 65' i think the model was for $600+ a year full comp because of statistics.

chances are im completely wrong, so im interested to see what the owners say.

anyways good luck.

Edited by koleka

Lumley general insurance will do it, but they want 3 point imobilizers and other over the top stuff.

I have heard no bad or good news about them however. I was going to use them 'cos cheap, but ended up with 'just car' as my imobilzer is merely 2 point. Pish posh.

I'm with just cars, i was 20 when i took out the policy and it was my first insurance on a car, and it was 2800 a year. And my renewal is coming in the next few weeks. What pisses me off the most is my mate just bought a 200 awkw gtr 89 model and just cars are charging him under 2 grand a year. what the hell is up with that? his car would cost more to repair and it's a fair bit faster than mine.

Don't wanna hijack your thread but i think everyone who has an r34 should write who they are insurered with cos just cars are the only ones that would touch my car.

i went to just cars and i got a quote for 3500 LOL.

thats all i got.....no one else will give me.

this will be my 1st car...of my own...been driving my dads car these 2 years...and finally saved up enough for a r34.

but now...insurence is gonna kill me.

literally paid my premium today:

Just Cars

over 25 yrs old

minor accident history

4 door R34GTT Auto

listed: suspension, $1,500 stereo, $2,000 wheels, exhaust, boost controller, pod filter

Adelaide (where you live has a MAJOR impact on price)

$1,207