SAU Community

Stagea & Families

Tangles

Bought a Stagea because Grim got me hooked on them when I saw his. But I got a Nismo RS4 not an RS260.

nismo RS4....? details??? Looks nice!

I got mine cos they look nice and are something different... quick... and wont have to sell it when the missus is wanting family.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello fellow owners. just gettn my first stagea its a 99 rs4 s and wondering what mods can be done to the neo engine with out spending mega bucks. (and f*kn it up) Im thinking maybee puting on a exhaust, front mount, bov and uping the psi a notch and then a good tune but this alone is costly. if anyone has done some budget mods and can help me out with some info that would be much appreciated.

Xmetal, that shot is really awesome. What sort of filters are you using on your lens?

I've only got a cheapo dslr, I'm not very good at using it yet, but am always after some useful tips. Anyways, heres a pic I did which has been heavily touched up in photoshop.....

sunsetstageasml.jpg

I got my stag because I needed a car I could fit a wheelchair in through the front door *check*, It also had to fit in my garage and be able to lift the tailgate with the garage roller door down *check*, I needed it to be comfy and sporty *check and check*, and I needed a flat, easy access rear compartment so I could slide in aquariums easily that I make *check*. All those things, and they look darn hort too! *CHECK!*

Edited by Qumulys

Ina sad state of events, I wrote off my old pride and joy: A Honda HRV

Freshly cashed up and at the yard looking at lancer wagons (I don't know why either) I spotted the DAYZ

My pants went soggy (it probably helped that one of my mates had a serious r33)

As to children: Nopers

No wife, no kids, I'm just a bachelor with a house to myself

The car turns heads,

nismo RS4....? details??? Looks nice!

I need not say anymore than this:

Stag088.jpg

"Potential" is the word I was thinking!

:P

Edited by RubyRS4

hows it different to a normal RS4 tho, i mean. Looks like a dayz kit and a set of ROH furys (nice wheels). Nice front grille aero FTW and it gets clear side repeaters. Whats the interior trim?

How good is autech interior trim... drool

ROADTRIP FOR PHOTOSHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!

.............................................................ROAD TRIP ROAD TRIP ROAD TRIP....................... mike sits back patiently waiting for someone else to organise a nsw road trip come foto shoot.dam theese cobwebs. mite have to get up soon lol .seriously guys lets show the strength of the nsw chapter.ian can shoot us all and see how many stags we can fit into the shoot. bit like a state of origin nsw pride bla bla bla .ok ill be in if someone wants to put this together

Well maybe i`m a little different,i have raced nissans for the last thirty odd years but wanted something different.

Thats why i bought the stagea , still got the go power , with all the goodies too . Still got the race car though

.............................................................ROAD TRIP ROAD TRIP ROAD TRIP....................... mike sits back patiently waiting for someone else to organise a nsw road trip come foto shoot.dam theese cobwebs. mite have to get up soon lol .seriously guys lets show the strength of the nsw chapter.ian can shoot us all and see how many stags we can fit into the shoot. bit like a state of origin nsw pride bla bla bla .ok ill be in if someone wants to put this together

Calm down kiddies!

Nick, we'll have to throw some ideas around next time i'm down the coast - i'll be down not this week but next week. :thumbsup: