SAU Community

Exhaust Shops

Zappn

Been thinking of getting a splitdump + cat from BATMBL and then just getting a custom job for the cat back.

Can anyone recommend an exhaust shop in Perth that isn't going to try and rip me off? :O

Checked out some places and was getting $1000-$1200 to just install the front pipe and a cat back.

Hey, would you rather new or S/H? I found the S/H one I got through Autoworx in Wangara is great, it's a HKS 3" CAT back. I ordered my front pipe and high flow CAT though BATMBL and put it in myself (very easy). Go in or ring him, Paul is his name, see what he's got.

Yeah Paul doesn't have any S/H ones for r34 at the moment.

I think the only hard bit of putting one on would be getting it up in the air, we have ramps but even with my standard height I can't use them coz it's too low :D

Try Custom exhaust in Osborne Park. I crunched my cat back on a kerb and they did a cash job for about $1k for a full fabricated 3" turbo back.

Nice bunch of guys as well. They will be getting my custom exhaust for my race car (non turbo)

I used exhaust dynamics in belmont

Custum 3' manderal bent turbo back intragrated waste gate pollished stainless in the factory posi hiflow cat and a resinator

it is quiet and meaty $2000 all up i recon u pay 4 wat u get

highly recomend they do show hot rods v8s and high end imports

james

another vote for mettams

good quality job on cuzzs r31

plus they have a online quote thingo

prompt email replies for the quotes

www.mettamsmufflers.com.au

Pat at mettam's is great. I have had all my cars done by him for many years, used to be Quickfit morley down the road for those who might remember that place but not Pat. You will be amazed at how little he charges for the best quality work money can buy.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got it back from Mettams in morley, $595 to get split dump +cat installed and catback made up.

Sounds great at idle but omfg it's so loud under acceleration.

Going to have to get a resonator or something.