SAU Community

***defect Station*** - Caufield

R31Nismoid

rofl... that's it defect ET!

so you got defected after you came to my house to pick up the engine?

did they defect you for having an engine in your car that wasn't certified by an engineer?

haha that would be funny

"defect list:

no plate

bald tyres

2nd engine not in designated engineered engine bay"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rofl... that's it defect ET!

so you got defected after you came to my house to pick up the engine?

did they defect you for having an engine in your car that wasn't certified by an engineer?

went out to Race Pace after all that, it was on my way home from there :rofl:

And they didnt see squat, remember the drug cartel laser, you'll never know whats in it :D

Also Westall Rd Clayton....before Centre Rd

i have to exit work at that corner so if i got done, then so be it....

to be safe....i ain't driving my car tonight!

what a way to ruin some couples valentines if they had a modded car!

here hunnie...here is 500 for your flowers, 200 for dinner, and here officer, here is 500 the the sticker you so loverly presented to me :lol: ...... :rofl:

Edited by kbear_s15

Also Westall Rd Clayton....before Centre Rd

Boundary Rd Braeside....next to golf course

Cnr South Rd & Warrigal

I'm on the road all day,had to "hide" in the Dingley Hotel for a few hours just before Xmas

ive never seen these anywhere and i got down them everyday.

i fail to see how thats odd? they are simply increasing presence on the streets, this will probably prevents more crime itself. the ideal of police back in the old days was to have a presence around so that crime/bad stuff would not occur in the first place. the idea of solving crime after it was left to a detective. they look at the crime after it has occured.

so the idea nowadays of the police is someone who reactives reactively to situation, something goes bad cops respond and act accordingly. cops should have the presence around so that hoons wont street race, people wont do doughnuts, people dont do fishtals up the street and so on...

go on them for increase presence, its what they are meant to do

i fail to see how thats odd? they are simply increasing presence on the streets, this will probably prevents more crime itself. the ideal of police back in the old days was to have a presence around so that crime/bad stuff would not occur in the first place. the idea of solving crime after it was left to a detective. they look at the crime after it has occured.

so the idea nowadays of the police is someone who reactives reactively to situation, something goes bad cops respond and act accordingly. cops should have the presence around so that hoons wont street race, people wont do doughnuts, people dont do fishtals up the street and so on...

go on them for increase presence, its what they are meant to do

would you still think that if you were minding your own bussisness, they flagged you down and boom, defectd you for pfc/pod/ebc

Sorry M & M are you saying that these other locations are also currently set up or are these locations in which you have seen them in the past???

They are the most common,along with the Princes Hway.Have seen them set up in all 4 places mentioned in the last 3 months.Very big operations when they do,photographers,EPA and cops in "getaway" locations.

ive never seen these anywhere and i got down them everyday.

Nathan,let me assure you these are prime spots.Maybe you go by in peak our traffic,they set up from about 11.00am to 2.00pm as to not affect traffic too much.

I got by on Westall Rd with about 6 cops staring with there jaws on the ground(big GT wing at the time,S15) cause their booths were full.Three weeks later I ducked into the Dingley International and spent 2 hours there.Went for a walk and they had exits covered on Centre Dandy and Lower Dandy.

I have also noticed a lot more police presence on the roads lately including a lot more vic roads defect stations for heavy vehicles.

In the last two weeks alone 3 guys at work have copped defect stickers. None of these are modified cars, just normal daily hacks that got defected for tyres, chipped screens etc.

I would say the main cause for it is the commonwealth games around the corner in an attempt to get all the rubbish off the roads.

Nathan,let me assure you these are prime spots.Maybe you go by in peak our traffic,they set up from about 11.00am to 2.00pm as to not affect traffic too much.

I got by on Westall Rd with about 6 cops staring with there jaws on the ground(big GT wing at the time,S15) cause their booths were full.Three weeks later I ducked into the Dingley International and spent 2 hours there.Went for a walk and they had exits covered on Centre Dandy and Lower Dandy.

hah, makes sense why i dont see them, im only around there in the morning/night.

ill have to keep it in mind now, this just isnt cool :(

I drive past the eltham / research area and i have seen a cop there defecting someone yesterday and today. Hes on a bike pulling over any car they can grab thats not standard. I saw him defecting a nice Merc today. I reckon the cops are out in full force at the moment so take care guys.

would you still think that if you were minding your own bussisness, they flagged you down and boom, defectd you for pfc/pod/ebc

no i would not. i am well aware of the laws my car is violating and merely getting caught does not put them at fault or make them any better or worse. the more presence they have the bettter i say it will be

I have also noticed a lot more police presence on the roads lately including a lot more vic roads defect stations for heavy vehicles.

In the last two weeks alone 3 guys at work have copped defect stickers. None of these are modified cars, just normal daily hacks that got defected for tyres, chipped screens etc.

I would say the main cause for it is the commonwealth games around the corner in an attempt to get all the rubbish off the roads.

Very true, we have had more defect stickers in the past few weeks than we normally get. Marulan in NSW is the worst though as by the time some of our trucks get to there they have developed items that go undetected in Melbourne. Nightmare and our trucks have to pass through there into Sydney. :(