SAU Community

My Car Sold In 1 Week Find Out How

DaGr81

A week ago i got a call from a guy called Shane at National Car Connections, he told me about their services at their car yard.

I was trying to sell my car for a month through the trading post with no luck at all, so i put the car in their yard and it sold in a week.

Excellent service

Quick and easy

Cheap

Only cost me $395 but it was just deducted from the sale price of the car. Didnt even have to pay shit upfront

A few days after the car got sold, i got my bank cheque of $17500 :D . It was fkn amazing :( and my car was nothing special it was only a s2 gtst with just exhaust and intercooler and pod for mods as well as a body kit, I got exactly the price i wanted. I Highly recommend NCC

10/10 GOOD STUFF :O

Anybody else who wants to sell their car quickly and easily call

Shane @ National Car Connections on 0433 951 202.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

parramatta rd flemington people..

right outside paddy's markets.

congrats on sale mate.

$17500 for a series 2 with those mods hey... my mates going to be extremely happy when he goes shopping for one in the next month..

:(

I had this mob calling me 100x to try and sell my old R33 GTS-t S1, everything sounded sweet but having no experience in it before I decided against it.

They were almost guaranteeing me sale prices that just weren't heard of in the used car market for my type of car/mods/condition.

I had this mob calling me 100x to try and sell my old R33 GTS-t S1, everything sounded sweet but having no experience in it before I decided against it.

They were almost guaranteeing me sale prices that just weren't heard of in the used car market for my type of car/mods/condition.

Yeah i thought it was sus right, but i had a look at their agreement, and like they didnt charge any commission or anything so it sounded sweet as and they gave me full comp. insurance lucky as coz mine ran out 4 months ago hehehe :D , 395 was cheap if it got me car sold, i was worried that the car wouldnt sell n shit. Pretty happy with my service recommended to all.

^_^

What happened was i decided the price that i wanted to get for the car (i was asking for 17895) and they just do the rest. Like i didnt get any offers or anything, did they offer you something?

nice work,

it also depends on what car you have!

my VT LS1 was sold in 2 weeks just on carsales.com.au and got 1.5k less than what I wanted

my magna took a little too long though...;)

good stuff lol magna :D, nahh i reckon it was value for money but, they detailed me car and did all engine fluids n shit n put my car up on 5 sites, but yeah it just depends if you got the time to let people come to see or if your busy with work n shit then this was an easier option for me. All work and no play :)

lol i bought my car from them 18 months ago (lol i did get ripped off too, wish i knew then what i know now). So definitely if u want to sell your car prolly not a bad idea to go to them.

Their staff didn't seem any more full of shit than any other car yard :)...that said one of the young sellers there tried to tell me it was a series 2 when its only a 1.5, but that was more i think cause he had no idea rather than bsing.

i guess everything has an positive side and a negative side to it, difference of opinions ^_^ but yeah im just happy i got the exact price i wanted for it and it was quick, like the next car i get if i gotta sell im going to ncc rather than paying $180 to the trading post without results *sigh*

gonna gets me a r32 gtr or possibly finance 20 grand and get me an r33 gtr ^_^