SAU Community

Fool In R33 In Todays Herald Sun

Atreyu

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think dickheads were confined to VN Commodores and the like... but who would've thought after reading x amount of threads on SAU in 2006 that the old VN Commonwhore hoon stereotype is now being thrust upon R33 owners because of a handful (ok maybe more than afew) P-plater assholes.

Lets show the Police that we're wholly against this behaviour by forming an SAU 'lynch mob' and do whatever we can to prevent this shit?

i second Rezz's comment. It shits me up the wall that people do this soughta stuff. I am a P Plater but i dont carry on like these fools! I respect the rules and drive responsibly. I save the high speed stuff for the track or drag strip.

Now i know why ive been getting so many death stares off people the last couple of days............. :P

I can guarantee you that plenty of Magazine photographers hang out of cars like that or worse. How else do you think they get some of the crazy angled moving shots otherwise. I am not condoning the activity of course, just saying that it isn't just "hoons" that are doing that sort of thing.

My mates car has been photographed for two car magazine articles. Both times there were "crazy angled moving shots" but the last thing the photographer was doing was hanging out the window. In both instances the camera was mounted to the car.

I can only see this type of behavior getting worse with the price of R33's becoming so low as there is so many being imported. Lets make it clear to the ones that participate in this type of thing that they are not welcome, how I dont know as most of the real tossers are not members of car clubs.

My mates car has been photographed for two car magazine articles. Both times there were "crazy angled moving shots" but the last thing the photographer was doing was hanging out the window. In both instances the camera was mounted to the car.

May be true in some instances, but it is hard to get a clear focused shot without looking through the viewfinder. You can usually tell from a photo whether a camera is mounted to the car or whether the camera person has actually decided to put some effort into the shot. Some photographers won't hang out of the car, but a few will. Sitting in a boot / hatch area is also used by some.

Guys drving like w*anks of the gippsland highway in groups, doing illegal overtaking etc etc, with the passengers in the cars videoing it etc. There were three pictures, two of them showed cars doing burnouts but the biggest picture and what the article was mainly talking about was the Skyline. It was an orange 33, with 400r rear wing, skirts I think, GTR wing, big chrome wheels. If your on here mate your a tosser....

WAS IT U DANIELSON?