SAU Community

Autoteknica - Hi Tec Performance Motorshow

Brodsta

autoteknica_perth.gif

With less than 6 weeks to the Autoteknica, the event is promising to be one of the most exciting sport compact motoring shows to ever come to WA.

Trade exhibitor space is now approaching capacity and competitor/private show car entries are starting to fill. Some of Australia’s finest

Show Cars have already entered the competition section, so you can expect to overdose on Eye Candy!

They have just signed off on a huge advertising campaign which will cover TV (Channel 10) Radio, NOVA, 96FM, 6PR, and GrooveFM

plus there is a Feature in Perth Streetcar and a huge lift out booked with the AutoTrader.

For plenty more information regarding this exciting new show dedicated to sport compact cars, visit http://www.ameshow.com.au/auto_perth/autotek_home.htm

Enter Your Club!

Now, to be held at AUTOTEKNICA PERTH on April 7-9, the X-SPEED BATTLE OF THE CLUBS will for the first time give 1 Car Club the right

to say that their club is West Australia’s “CLUB BATTLE CHAMPION”. Along with the “HUGE” bragging rights, the champion club will receive

a superb trophy to be displayed at their clubrooms, plus the clubs’ name will be engraved on a perpetual shield, which is to be on show at X-Speed HQ.

Win the BATTLE OF THE CLUBS Championship 3 times in a row & the shield is yours as well! (Imagine The Bragging Rights To That!)

To get involved in all this action, all you need to do is get your club to enter:

- a minimum of 4 cars in the AUTOTEKNICA Showcar Championship.

- a minimum of 2 cars in the AUTOTEKNICA Dyno Shoot Out

The club with the highest COMBINED point score from the Showcar Championship judging plus the Dyno Shoot Out will be declared the CLUB BATTLE CHAMPION.

EASY!

So we are officially inviting you to come and join in the fun at this new great show!

Over $10,000 in Cash, Prizes and Trophies!

More Details: http://www.ameshow.com.au/auto_perth/autotek_home.htm

Entry Forms: http://www.ameshow.com.au/auto_perth/image...p_entryform.jpg

Entry forms are also available from XSpeed Performance Centre, 18 Zeta Crescent O'Connor 6163.

For any further information, contact:

Australian Motoring Expo's Pty Ltd

Graeme

[P] (08) 8371 1567

[F] (08) 8293 2822

[E] [email protected]

DYNO DEMONSTRATIONS - MISS AUTOTEKNICA - DJ COMPETITION - CONCEPT CARS - SHOW CARS - SOUND COMPETITION

Thanks guys, I hope to see you at the event. After dealing with the organisers last year, I found that these guys are way more organised than any other event ive been to

and this new show dedicated to sport compacts should be a blast. Theres heaps going on so check out the website!

• 4 weeks later...

The show wasn't that bad. Had a few nice cars around. There was no enzo on show also, so it's more of a marketing gimmic i guess, but i haven't seen the commercial or anything. My favourite car was prolly the turbocharged NSX. Waddya pple think ?

What a waste of money!!

Spent a total of 15 minutes there.

i personally didnt get anything out of it.

Only about 40 cars which is ludacris for the ticket price.

I and me mates wont be goin back there again!

Waste of time and money. you know your in trouble when there are cars far better in the parking lot outside

haha dead right, i found more decent cars outside than inside with all the fwd n/a things, though simons gtr is definately the best in the show for sure, good job simon looks and sounds awesome :)

as i was walking out today, i spotted a black 300zx with some nice big brakes, so i went to have a look.

front left had a 4 pot brembo,

front right had a 4pot willwood...

what ze fark?