SAU Community

Stolen/recovered 1994 R32 Gtr

My car was stolen on the 25 feb 06, no insurance and most of all my dream car.

But my luck has changed.

Last week a mate spotted a white gtr with a carbon fibre rear spioler in reservior parked outside someone's house, he rang me and i rushed down.

As i was racing down two guys came out of the house where the car was parked and proceded to open the car doors. My mate was with 3 more mates so they must have spooked them and they fled.

When i got there i thought i had won a lotery.

Their she was waiting for me minus 5 grand rims and some bits and pieces but my 4 grand stereo system was intact.

Anyway I drove the car to preston police station were they started to remove the car contents.

We found 15 cds some clothes cigarettes and some other bits and peices and then under the drivers seat we found a business card.

The business card was from Insane motor sport in cambelfeild, full of oily fingerprints.

My mates and I decided to pay a visit to this workshop the very next day.

And you would beleive it, my 5 grand rims and yoko tyres were sitting on his workshop attached to a white r33 gtst.

Well next the cops were called in and they arrested the owner of the car who also had prior convinctions and now the cops are waiting for fingerprints to come in and arrest some more theives.

The owner of the workshop is called sam and claims not to know anything of my stolen car.

My car is now back on the road and angrier than ever!!

Thanks to everyone for your support and best wishes and good luck to you all.

Happy Days! :)

Nick

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't that the most feel good story of the day. congratulations on recovering your car. that doesn't happen very often.

get insurance. you don't want to go through all that again. and you can be sure the outcome wont be the same.

congratulations again.

congrats man, i'm glad it all worked out in the end....

its the most gut-wrenching feeling to come back to where you parked your car only to have it gone....

I parked mine in a 'Kings Carpark' one time, and went to the wrong level when i came back to get the car, went to where the car was supposed to be, and there was something else there.... my heart stopped for a good 30 seconds i reckon... it was the most terrible feeling, looking at this other car where my car was supposed to be... nearly in tears.... then i ran up and down the levels to see if it was on another level... luckily enough, i found it on the level below, and it was like christmas... i was so happy, i gave the car a hug :)

so i can understand where you're coming from, but in a much shorter timeframe, haha

Just to rub salt to the injury, sue them for damages, print their details on in the local paper, in fact make a sign saying the owner is a crook and stick it on the side of the street for all to see.

In fact PUBLISH THEIR DETAILS HERE SO WE ALL KNOW......................YES this is good news, you have no idea how happy I am for you. As for the crims............EAT SHIT BITCHES!!!!!!

Those ball'sy f**k's leaving it out in plain view!!!

well at least you know where they live/hang out

As if they didn't know it was stolen!

I would got to every forum and publish everything!!!!!

PS: Police will probably claime the credit on this one!!

PSS: get some comp insurance

PSSS Congrat's man!!!!

Just to rub salt to the injury, sue them for damages, print their details on in the local paper, in fact make a sign saying the owner is a crook and stick it on the side of the street for all to see.

In fact PUBLISH THEIR DETAILS HERE SO WE ALL KNOW......................YES this is good news, you have no idea how happy I am for you. As for the crims............EAT SHIT BITCHES!!!!!!

I second that! :)

Congrats man...

You would have to be the happiest person at the momemt..

So no damage done to your car at all??

Did you have an alarm at the time?? if so which one??

cheers..

Glad to hear you got your car back.... It's so low that someone would steal a car and makes it even worse that it was sitting in a work shop and highly prob getting ready to be sold...

thats great news, no damage done to the car what so ever?

finding ya mags at the performance joint aswell, good shit!

Yeah i would recommend getting insurnace on ya car, it might be costly but, it will be worth it, if something like that happens.

great stuff, good news for the day.

That's awesome!!!

Yeah i agree, let us know the details of the workshop.

The guy in NSW whose 33 GTR got stolen, also had his found!

Good to see they all don't end up as parts.....

Hope the thieves get what's coming to em.