SAU Community

Turbo Shop/dealer

RB26TTVL

Hey folks, I'm newish to the city from country vic. I'm looking to upgrade turbo's on my RB26, something along the lines of GT2530's.

Can anyone recommend a good turbo workshop or dealer?

Thanks.

Hey ben

Mate there is a sticky thread on the main page, Has useful links etc

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=24324

This one below has a list of work shops in melb and sites etc where u can buy all kinds of cool stuff from...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...topic=13305&hl=

I agree with Autotrust, ATP is pretty damn good, even Ben at Racepace uses him.

But if you want Japanese turbos (HKS, Trust, etc) i would go to RMS Motorparts, in Ringwood (98726669). I just ordered my GT-RS Kit through him. He is just like Nengun, but you deal with a person face to face and his delivered prices are final (ie: no extra 15% if customs stop the package).

But if you want Japanese turbos (HKS, Trust, etc) i would go to RMS Motorparts, in Ringwood (98726669). I just ordered my GT-RS Kit through him. He is just like Nengun, but you deal with a person face to face and his delivered prices are final (ie: no extra 15% if customs stop the package).

Hey Al, i just got a HKS GTRS too! mine arrived today after spending 9 days stuck in customs. I know of at least another 2 people that have either bought one or are just about to :P

will be interesting to see dyno charts >_<

Hey Al, i just got a HKS GTRS too! mine arrived today after spending 9 days stuck in customs. I know of at least another 2 people that have either bought one or are just about to :P

will be interesting to see dyno charts >_<

How long did yours take to arrive from the time you made the order?

Where did that come from????

I can't see anywhere in my posts where i may have hinted at looking for a w/shop :thumbsup:

EAS Performance is still my #1 prefered w/shop :D