SAU Community

G4 Racing 8 Piston Brake Upgrade Kits

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The link for the 6 piston rear brake on your site seems to be down

any package/discount price if both bought together?

Hi mate, absolutely.

If you are interested in the front and rear package please drop me a pm and I will work out a price for you.

Cheers,

Steve

g4rearbrakekit.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
The link for the 6 piston rear brake on your site seems to be down

any package/discount price if both bought together?

Hi Steve, please confirm if you received my pm with the quote for the front and rear kit.

Cheers,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

We have now fitted our G4 8-Piston Front Brake Kits to most of our Targa GTR race car fleet.

Here are a few pics showing the front kit fitted to 2 of our customer cars including the Donut King race car.

g4brakekitfitted2.jpg

g4brakekitfitted.jpg

Cheers,

Steve :)

• 2 weeks later...

hey justjap, how much further do the calipers stick out from the stock calipers? I've got 235/40/18's but for some reason already my spokes only just clear the calipers. if these calipers stick out any further they wont fit

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delayed reply guys, I am in Japan at the moment and have been very busy.

The G4 calipers dont pertrude a great deal more than standard calipers. We find that with good quality factory or Japanese wheels, we have seen no clearance issues. Generally customers who experience such problems are using wheels with an incorrect offset.

We have around 5 BNR32's in the shop currently with everything from factory rims to BNR34 wheels and Advan's without any clearance issues at all.

I hope this helps, if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask

Cheers,

Steve

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lots more stock now available and we are delighted to annouce some big pricing changes across our entire G4 Brake Kit range :(

Get in now, in time for Christimas to pickup your monster brake kit for an exceptional price!

Cheers,

Steve :w00t: