SAU Community

Ideas for our next cruise......

Pva_Glue

• 2 weeks later...

How about hide and seek, game between the two teams of cars.

We get 15 to 25 cars on each team and have a co driver with a phone number to check wih the coordinators to track the cars and locations. Each car can move the hiding position only twice.

While the other cars go hunting.

We select an undisclosed area with just enough streets and hiding places. Enough for cars to seek each other. Something like corner of Round house freo. Or a light industrial area somewhere......

And we make the time limit for the other team to round up all competing cars.

The winning team gets the drinks from the other team ...or a general prize......

Just a thought guys and gals :)

al

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, posts for cruises are few & far between on here, but...................

any idea when the next sauwa cruise will be??????

Will have my car in the next couple of weeks & will deffo go to the next one (even if it is a while away), but even any other open cruises for meeting people, checking out their cars etc etc.

Cheers.

ay guys...i wana go on the cruize...i been on 1 that i met up with b4..duno wat it was but it was pretty borin in my na r33 lol...ne1 rekon i can bum a lift of sum1 with a bit of a faster car hahaha...mine is tooo slow :) hehe

Joe - we plan to have one official SAUWA cruise a month.. alternating bewteen a sunday/bbq one and a night city one.... if you came to the meeting mr joe joe.... hahaha

hrm a monthly cruise would be great perhaps on monday nights :( at least is something to look foward to when the weekends over and back to work ;)

We have our night cruises on friday nights because we can run them later with less traffic and the day cruises are on sundays with BBQs

You guys are free to organise and advertise your own cruises on here if you want to run one on a monday night! :rant:

We have our night cruises on friday nights because we can run them later with less traffic and the day cruises are on sundays with BBQs

You guys are free to organise and advertise your own cruises on here if you want to run one on a monday night! :rant:

ahh i see :D bad news for me unless you run the friday night ones after 11:00 Pm ish and sunday day ones before 2pm haha

tis the only think that sucks about cooking industry working 6 days a week except monday night :(

ohwell

ok, so sauwa club cruises are once a month? which friday do you guys hold it? trying to find if you guys do a monthly cruise like silviawa.

We dont have a particular friday - its just when Dan has time to make one or there arent other events on

Seriously - feel free to organise your own cruise and advertise it. Read the cruise rules and guidlines for making a cruise. People will come!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You can start a new thread dude.

No point ending this one when its called "Ideas for our next cruise"

*Throws an idea up in the air..

How about every second Sunday we head down to the rivervale sunday session. "its not a cruise" but its an event and its on every sunday arvo, will get some people outa the computer room! + people can meet face to face.