SAU Community

Ideas for our next cruise......

Pva_Glue

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For the day usually costs me between $100-$150, depending on how shit the gun is or if its a good gun how trigger happy I am. Most places have packages that start around the $50+ mark, which gets you a gun, overalls and a mask (guys you need to provide your own box, trust me you need one) and your first round of ammo (about 100-200 balls). The biggest problem I have found is most places have over-used/poorly maintained equipment (tends to happen as the guns cop a hammering cos hardly anyone handles them carefully) so what tends to happen is you get stuck with a gun that jams, shoots curve balls or blows the ball in the barrel all the time. That all said and done its still a great game and for the first time gumby its a great adreline rush as you jump behind a bush or tree and see the paintballs flick past just missing you, but with all the fun comes the pain :) The paint balls arnt hard, they just travel at stupidly fast speeds so when it hits you at close range it'll bruise hence the need for a full face mask (you can lose an eye if you dont keep it on) and a box for the gents :) Its great fun guys and I highly recommend it :)

Ive also heard of different places running these days... although I don't know any of them well enough to organise a day.... :D

All I can say is that there are several different companies that can run the days for you :)

• 3 weeks later...

i'll organise something early february ... motorvation is on january and i think everyone will be recovering after xmas.

paintballing is a good idea .... but also can be very expensive ..... so if theres a good number of people willing to cough up the cash and partcipate i'll be more than happy to organise it :(

Lauren

Social Event Coordinator