SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

• 2 weeks later...

WGMG is fat kunts who interrupt your elevator ride, to go down just 1 floor when there is a stairwell right next to the elevators.

EDIT: More fat kunts who smash their door into your car in a carpark. Found a biiiig new scratch on passenger door :nyaanyaa:

Edited by SKY RYAN

WGMG...

- This stupid uni assignment. I can't find the book I need to finish it and its being a real pain in the ass. It also needs to be in by 5pm tomorrow or else I am royally f'd! And just generally having a sh*t week at uni.

- Not knowing whether I have uni on Friday, I'd love to have the day off.

- Being broke and not being able to liquidate my wheels so that I can buy an exhaust.

- Taxi drivers on Great Eastern Hwy, no you can't take off at the lights faster then me but you have to try your hardest to speed up, cut me off and almost run into my car. Do I need an assult charge for beating up your ass? Hell no!

- Finishing work at 9:30pm tomorrow night.

- People trying to race me on the fwy, like I need to give the cops a reason to take my money and my car!

Thats about all for now.

• 4 weeks later...

People Who have reli nice cars with lots of power and as soon as they break traction cant steer it...... SHAME ON YOU its calld countersteer

wgmg, roaches!!

spotted a little f**k on my grille and before i could knock it off it went inside the engine bay. was chasing the bugger all round the engine bay and finally dissapeared somewhere near the radiator and aircon condenser. it better get out of the car or ill fry the little bugger with engine heat when driving tomorrow morning!! f**kin cockroaches!!

Wgmg

Being Flashed By speed Cameras Doing 70 in an 80 Zone....?? Like when i got Done for 58 in a 60 Zone.... Makes me Look like an idiot to other cars, Altho there was a Red Pos that sped past same time with a "Used to be a v8" sticker on it....

gah Damn Dodgey Speed Cameras!

Wgmg

Being Flashed By speed Cameras Doing 70 in an 80 Zone....?? Like when i got Done for 58 in a 60 Zone.... Makes me Look like an idiot to other cars, Altho there was a Red Pos that sped past same time with a "Used to be a v8" sticker on it....

gah Damn Dodgey Speed Cameras!

Might have been that red car that got flashed.. instead of u..

Multinovas occassional do test shots to see if things are working accordingly. I got flashed for doing under 60 in a 60zone, I went back 5 minutes later and the guy was packing up the camera so I took out my camera and flashed him back a handful of times. lol. This was a few years ago at least.

yerrr pretty certain i got flashed couple months ago for doin under the limit. haven't seen anything in thing yet. the guy was standin next to the camera to? so i assume its what mattyp is talkin bout!

off duty cops having "friendly" chats to you whilst your dinner goes cold and in a towel.

makes me wonder why i didnt call the real police.

oh also leaving your phone @ work when you have shit for sale.

Worst thing ever

when im at work ..minding my own business and dick heads think they have the divine right to egg/key/throw toilet paper on my car + my fellow workers cars, out of pure jealousy

grrrrrrrr

WGMG...

Stupid commonwhore drivers who go straight at a set of traffic lights in the rain whilst in the TURNING LANE to over take me. Then they get angry when I honk them and flip them off for almost running into my car. Then at the next set of lights getting looks from the person in the passenger seat, it's not my fault daddy is a stupid bogan who doesn't know who to f*cking drive!!!

WGMG -my cars parked outside gf's brothers house in beechborro for few hours and come out to fine all my tyre caps stolen and 1 of my tyres flat..

good thing he owns a handy dandy note boo.. i mean air compressor :)