SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

when your phone's battery is dieing and it keeps beeping at you and flashing crap on the screen. wtf? conserve your power you stupid phone

ns how stupid are phones? I mean tell me once but stfu once I press the button.

Also wgmg is stupid beeping when you leave your key in the ignition...honda owners will know what I mean...it beeps when you have it in the acc position so you can't even listen to the radio with your door open and ignition off.

and while I'm at it, wgmg is news coverage of that cop who got paralysed after he got pushed to the ground (flying headbutt to the media) receiving medals, rehab, etc. Sure what happened is tragic but the sanctimonious bs the media reports is just plain wrong and the cop getting a medal for doing the wrong thing just proves it.

I dunno about you but I'm aware of the facts of the case (the 'real' facts) including police altering statements (after CCTV footage was found showing what bs as usual they were talking about) and generally causing an escalation of the altercation including the use of a taser when it was unnecessary and unauthorised. It led to the acquittal of the accused much to the surprise of the media (no real surprises for people who followed the case).

The fact is barristers are not allowed to discuss the matter to the media which leaves the Commissioner and DPP abusing their powers by bad mouthing juries and the justice system when I believe it worked in this instance. Get off your high horse and train your personnel properly instead.

ns how stupid are phones? I mean tell me once but stfu once I press the button.

Also wgmg is stupid beeping when you leave your key in the ignition...honda owners will know what I mean...it beeps when you have it in the acc position so you can't even listen to the radio with your door open and ignition off.

r33's do that as well :)

mickey ur so on the money i was following the case and the news is all like bla bla bla. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-paris hilton

-nova fm

-short stack

-windows

-windows 7 adds. NO IT WASNT UR IDEA MAC HAS HAD IT 4 EVER. CHANGING THE NAME DOES NOT MAKE IT UR IDEA

-ppl that think all P plate skyline drivers ar noobs F**K u. u dont know me

-changes 2 facebook

-traffic police. dont think ur saving lives ur not. GO HOME

-the intersection at hellenic dr and alexander dr

-the noobs that egg houses in my area

-the noob police that dont take these egging's seriously enough (1 of the ppl egged has server allergies and almost died)

-Kevin rudd

i will be back with more there is a lot that grinds my gears :)

and while I'm at it, wgmg is news coverage of that cop who got paralysed after he got pushed to the ground (flying headbutt to the media) receiving medals, rehab, etc. Sure what happened is tragic but the sanctimonious bs the media reports is just plain wrong and the cop getting a medal for doing the wrong thing just proves it.

I dunno about you but I'm aware of the facts of the case (the 'real' facts) including police altering statements (after CCTV footage was found showing what bs as usual they were talking about) and generally causing an escalation of the altercation including the use of a taser when it was unnecessary and unauthorised. It led to the acquittal of the accused much to the surprise of the media (no real surprises for people who followed the case).

The fact is barristers are not allowed to discuss the matter to the media which leaves the Commissioner and DPP abusing their powers by bad mouthing juries and the justice system when I believe it worked in this instance. Get off your high horse and train your personnel properly instead.

Yeah I was talking about this with a mate who's practically family with the guys who paralyzed the officer, his side of the story was:

The accused tried to break up a fight that was someone supposedly harrassing women, and a different officer ********* then used unnecessary force on the accused such as hitting them with a batton without warning etc.. after which the brawl ensured and the other officer who had done nothing wrong was left paralyzed. In court however the prosecution only showed their edited version of the CCTV footage which was released to the media, and tried to hide the footage showing the first officer using unreasonable force from the jury/judge. The other footage got out though as (unknown to the prosecution) the accused also had a full copy of the CCTV footage which forced the case to be thrown out.

Basically the prosecution got caught out going for a higher sentence by withholding vital evidence, if they got away with it 2 men would be serving a higher than necessary prison sentence, but even though they didn't the truth is hidden from the public and a whole heap of publicity and moral outrage comes out of it, leading to the governments kneejerk reaction to introduce mandatory prison sentencing laws.

leading to the governments kneejerk reaction to introduce mandatory prison sentencing laws.

if it is proven that u have assaulted a cop then u get the jail time. which i %100 agree with because 2 many punk kids and drunks are hitting and spitting on police when they should be showing them respect.

but also i think that the police need 2 be trained 2 handle them selves better.

more grids my gears

-running out of toilet paper and realizing when it 2 late

-tax on super

-mandatory super

-waking up in the morning

-telstra

-down load limits

-laws against BB guns

-mirrabooka McDonald's

-super cheap auto

-that house across the road from me

more grids my gears

-tax on super :)

-mandatory super

-waking up in the morning

-telstra ;)

-down load limits

-laws against BB guns

-work :down:

-tax in general :down:

-interest rates :down:

thx 4 steeling all of my ideas :D

:D

wgmg

-humidity

-the random bee that just stung me on the neck as I was browsing sau 10 minutes ago..wtf??

-humidity

-fags that park right behind my car to go to the beach because the carparks full.

-working the real public holiday on normal payrate while others get 2.5x penalty pay rate for working a monday thats not even a public holiday

-food poisoning from a macdonalds chicken deluxe burger

-sundried prawns still sitting in my garbage bin since xmas till this thursday

Edited by Crackfox

WGMG :D:P:D

Some absolute farken wanker putting silicone down the side of my car.. not just one way both ways up and back. I mean farks sake.

Brisbane, you can jam it so far up ya $%^&!~$&T%@#&%^

I'm moving