SAU Community

Good Evo Mechanic.

West

Does TUF mean Techsports?

If not Techsports is where I'd be going if I had an EVO. Otherwise - Nige has done a few EVO's too. He had a black EVO V that was used in the back drop for his HPI article that I got to drive. It was a sweet ride indeed.

Good day

Just wondering if anyone have heard of or know a good EVO mechanic beside Jeff@TUF?

Thanks

RE Customs is the place to go. They have recently worked on a nice EVO 8 and a brand new Evo 9 with motec, exhuast, plenum etc......

Plus they have 4 wheel dyno.

www.recustoms.com.au

Depends on what you want done i suppose. But Techsport would be on the top of the list, and for what its worth Melbourne Performance Centre built a pretty tough EVO that is for sale at the moment, so they must know a thing or two about them...

Nothing wrong with Jeff@Techsport, its that this EVO VI is standard yet engine light kept flashing every now and then. Jeff just dont' have the AWD dyno and diagnostic tool yet and my mate panic the shit out.

I personally think it's just a faulty sensor somewhere.

engine light is a very simple problem.....You can link out the OBD terminal and it will tell you whats wrong....so easy to do khoa...it will be the same OBD connector as the FTO or normal Lancer's

Or speak to ylwgtr2

Chasers Motorworks; was passing by C&D when they brought a white one down for a tune; 230kW on the first pull was what the bloke with the pink hair said, and that was on the thing' first pull.

My 2c. There is a difference between ppl that can tune cars, mechanics, and places that have experience on certain cars. Just because they had a car on a dyno...well i would need more convincing. Not sayign they are good or bad, but ... >_<