SAU Community

Why Are Skylines Crap.....

urmine

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lorenzo, was it you that was throwing fireworks (think it was past nasho) and one of them chased you and you acted like a girl running away? it was you wasnt it?

hahahaha

what happened to damien kng32r? did he get married?

and what happened to tim? havent seen that guy in a whiiiiiiiile

Last I heard, which is about a year ago, it all got called off and he kept the car.

what happened to damien kng32r? did he get married?

and what happened to tim? havent seen that guy in a whiiiiiiiile

He's happily married last time i saw him

What ever happened to those two respectfully older people with that freaking huge dog they used to bring on cruises.... Dude used to work at BMW or something...

aaaa.. He was the first bloke I remeber having "SKYLINE" lite up on the beaver panel.

Damn you Dino! you old man!! Its Minh hahaha. yeah its me. I been here Unlike you. Here but not all here if you know what I mean.

:D

You never were all there ming, at least not in the pants department from what I hear. :)

and wtf with the red??? admit it...you want to be me, sucker! :P

Does anyone remember the dude who had a black R34 GTt with no rear wing, he came with us on a cruise once (this might even have been back in the SDU days)? He had his girlfriend/wife/significant other with him on the day, and I think they left the cruise early.

This was right around the time when R34s were still pretty new and super-scarce... I think it was lowered too!?!?!?

ahh common as doors

when i get drunk i often empty my bladder on commodores. and theres nothing i love better than wipping some un-educated old bugger with a 6 litre, with my little 2l and then pulling up next to him and asking how much he paid for the taxi.

anyway...lets try and approach this guy on his level....

hey you poo poo head you smell like wee.