Topgear: 2007 Gt-r

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Front is pretty crappy imho.

The R34 looks so much better from that angle.

Im not that keen on the smooth curve of the rear either, but that could look better in the metal.

Side view though..

That is bloody nice :)

Aggressive as all hell and just looks right.

It was always going to look similar to the 250Z, Skyline, Maxima, etc. to maintain that current Nissan DNA.

The R34 is great, but you don't get anywhere copying old designs, R31 to R32 was revolution, R32 to R34 (~12 years) was evolution, now we're back to revolution for a new modern look.

I think it looks great. Plus most cars look better in the flesh IMO.

It certainly is different from the R34 et al though it had to be in order to move with the times. I think it is original and very nissan (in a good way).

I think it's a step in the right direction for Nissan personally, They want to take on the global market with the next gen. GTR, but only time will tell if this gtr can leave the same mark that the R32 GTR left when it was first released.

No matter how great the R34gtr is, I still see the Euro supercar purists say things like, "but our cars look so much better", "It only beats my car because it was modified" etc.

I hope that this next GTR can shut up the purists & critics

The future of the GTR is looking very good I say :D

i dont really like it, the front end, especially the lights just looks plain ugly to me, but it is startin to grow on me. overall a pretty mean package though. did anyone else notice the bentley continental GT rear end, and, to a lesser extent, side profile.

im predicting its gonna be at least a 6 figure price tag on this baby.

its gonna be in a class of its own if australia gets it

the r 32 gtr was a 6 figure car when released in australia so this one should be a bit bgger with the 6 figures

"These pics show the designers have done right by the GT-R. Let's hope the engineers are allowed to as well."

more like lets hope the engineers are complete PSYCHOTICS :):wave::wave::wub::wub: :wub:

• 2 months later...

I like the way that article read, lived up to the emotion the GTR badge brings. I am liking the design of the new one too, just wishing the would stay with the straight-six which has been a part of the GTR legend since the beginning - (EDIT) but there is as more money at sake (less development dollars for the existing V6) than there is necessarily passion for the big wigs calling the shots. Regardless it'll be awesome no doubt.

Edited by GT-R32

• 1 month later...