SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

How you no it is not a GTR and who cares it only a badge mate - the proof would be on the streets anyway, if he wants to think that it is a GTR when it aint let him.

I just thought the way he described the girls in the picture next to your car was not that nice, but anyway.....

agreed, was thinking it was a bit random too :D

but maybe they know each other ?

Heres my baby

post-16324-1162815788.jpgpost-16324-1162815898.jpgpost-16324-1162815957.jpg

u guys reckon i should put some sort of sticker on there to break it up, im not a big fan on the shoppinglist n all the stuff that looks to out there, or just leave it??

Do you have any pics from behind??? I want mine to have a fat ass like this one day!! :D

lol never met the block.. just know of him...

Thanks man.. it's a big no no to get impuls now.. because every joe blow has them... but they're very very nice.. probably the most complimented modifcation i've got

His profile says he owns an r32 gtr......

lol never met the block.. just know of him...

Thanks man.. it's a big no no to get impuls now.. because every joe blow has them... but they're very very nice.. probably the most complimented modifcation i've got

And yeah i wasnt gunna get them cause I already know the rims i want, but they do look really nice!!! I prefer non-dish rims personally but those are very nice, one of the cleanest ive seen...

Edited by r32line

mate u fink its not a gtr huh would u like pics of my engine bay huh

its ok.. don't get defensive. Alot of people are jealous here...

don't need to proove anything... i know it's a gtr and so do you, so don't worry :blink:

Yeah see i new it was prob a GTR, that guy just an ideot - dont worry about him :rofl:

One of those guys that thinks he better than everyone else, yet actually has no clue.

I would love to see a pic of your engine bay also :D and the ass of your wide body car

mate u fink its not a gtr huh would u like pics of my engine bay huh

my bad, i thought these vertex wide bodies were made for the GTST only =) and yeah show some more pics I like the fatness of it