SAU Community

Deca Run-down

R31Nismoid

The supra looks cool as! You need to show these to the organisers of that aussie mini cars series that supports the v8 supercars, mini supras and gtrs tearing up the track would look great, altho they might get banned again :)

I thought one looked bloody familiar Dave...

post-6392-1148981276.jpg

post-6392-1148981856.jpg

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These mini cars look absolutely awesome, thanks again Age!!

I shrunk it and tried to use it as my avartar, but the stupid computer keeps uploading the current pic. I even deleted this existing avatar, then attepted to upload the new one, but this same pic appears :D. New avatar size is 120x96pixels @ 17kb, so i don't know why it is not working :)

Al yeah i was trying to change my avatar the other day and had exact same problem so just left my current one. Forgot about it tho - post it in the feedback forum, bloody slack admins!

These mini cars look absolutely awesome, thanks again Age!!

I shrunk it and tried to use it as my avartar, but the stupid computer keeps uploading the current pic. I even deleted this existing avatar, then attepted to upload the new one, but this same pic appears :D. New avatar size is 120x96pixels @ 17kb, so i don't know why it is not working :)

Al, just give it a few days and It will reset.

Right now for me, your AV is the pic of your mini car, but the pic seems a bit stretched

I want a Mini car!!!

Puuullleeeeaaassseeee......

Juz, can you send me a good side on pic. I can't find one in Joel's photo collection. :(

A quick thanks to Joel for his Quality pics!

Don't suppose you got a side on of my car? ............silver 4door R33

Did anyone get video of me stacking the tiny motorbike? I will go you halvies on funniest home videos!