SAU Community

Fast N Furious 3-invite To The Movies!

Love it or loathe it,the movie series of The Fast and the Furious have propelled import cars into the mainstream limelight. OK,so far from everything in these flicks is accurate,but for a bit of mindless fun for an hour or two,I'm suggesting that Team SAU have a night out at the movies with the new Fast and Furious 3-Tokyo Drift movie(and you can check it out here: http://www.thefastandthefurious3.com/main.html ). It's released on Thursday June 15th,and I'll be heading to Hoyts Woden for a look;I'd love it if you'll all come along! At this point in time,they haven't released times nor tickets,but there's always showings around the 6.30-7.30 area,which I figure is late enough for most to get there after work,but early enough it doesn't make for a late night for those that have to be at work early the next day(or need their beauty sleep...like me,LOL). As soon as a definate time is available,I'll post it and I'll see those that are coming there! Buying your tickets in advance would be advised,and showing up early as opening night is always a s**t fight to get tickets and/or a spot in the line.

There are people that hate these movies;fair enough that's your opinion,but I don't want or need that negativity in this thread:start your own beat up somewhere else. However,those that love this type of flick,feel free to come along for some fun!

This'll be a good chance to meet & greet some new faces,and catch up with old friends. If there's enough that want to,we may even take a few spots at Barbars afterwards...

I'll be suggesting the same thing for the www.valvebounce.com crew and the www.gtrydaz.com squad too,so hopefully it'll be a good roll up!

See you all there! Jayce.

Edited by LTSJayce

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per our chat, I'll be there my friend.

Hope to see some more of you out there too!

I think Babars afterwards and an in depth breakdown of the movie is a must (i.e. "Didya see the mad rack on that asian chick in the 27th minute" and so forth).

would it be possible (if enough people) to get a group discount?

I believe we need around 150 CONFIRMED payers to get any sort of reasonable discount...but I'll look into it further...

Canberra Cruises is also doing something like this.

I'm sure with enough forum members and partners we could manage 150 people. I'll talk to my manager friend at Woden Hoyts and find out more.

I'm sure with enough forum members and partners we could manage 150 people. I'll talk to my manager friend at Woden Hoyts and find out more.

Nice! Now we have an "insider" connection,LOL! Go Pete go!

It's strangely quiet from the rest of you lot;so how 'bout it?!?

see what happens, i live just up the road so ill prolly walk down and avoid most of the n00b drifters on the way home... unless someone runs me down on the sidewalk :wave:

Heya Jayce,

Well I know its very delayed from when I saw you, but me and my partner will be there as long as we're both free that evening.

Maybe whim me when you've got a conformed date in case I don't get back on here. :dry:

Pearcey