SAU Community

Redline Gear Oil

dori34

hey guys, i can get cheap prices on most redline gearbox & motor oils through a mate of mine in the oil industry.

check out www.redlineoil.com.au to see which gearbox & motor oil suits you the best.

the most popular oil is the lightweight shockproof gearbox oil (in 4 quartz - approx 3.8L) rrp for $135 off the shelf.

i can get this in for around $100 which includes free shipping in aus.

check out the website and tell me which one you want.

i will be taking orders as soon as possible.

shipping time may vary (as it is via sea) and there could be delays but give it up to 3 to 4 weeks at most (if any later i will notify all parties involved).

for people wanting motor oil, check the prices of what you want and ill see if i can match that price for you ;) obviously it will cost a bit more then the gearbox oil but ill see what i can do if you show proof of motor oil price in store.

START DATE: end of July. plenty of time for you ladies and gents to put the orders thru :D

END DATE: 3-4 wks from whenever i put the order through!!!

p-product-motor-oils.jpg

0431168407 is my contact.

thanks ppl :D

Edited by whyte

hey dezz, i already stated above how long it will take :D

shipping time may vary (as it is via sea) and there could be delays but give it up to 3 to 4 weeks at most (if any later i will notify all parties involved).

just incase you missed it :laugh:

thanks busky2k :)

Ongsta, any amount can buy but i might as well get as much as possible to save on shipping there so the more the better. hehe

#1: BL01 - 1x lightweight shock proof oil

#2: WhiteHot_R33 - 1x lightweight shock proof oil (3.8L)

1x diff oil 75w90

#3 khunjeng - 1x 10W30

done ;)

yeah I need to ammend this a bit...

I will get 1 x 10W30 (big one) and 1 x small one...cos the big one isn;t enuf.

1 x 1x lightweight shock proof oil (3.8L)

Edited by khunjeng