SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

Our Stags

hey you showoff where you been i don't think you been spotted round here before, sweet cars , whats the story??

ps lowered with eyelids= filth :ninja:

100_5106.jpg

MMMM MMM that looks tough. How d u get the ipod working through the satnav?

if you have the xnavi unit just plug it into a spare jack port at front of unit (only one of them is for audio though), then change source on the touch screen to "VTR1"- then press play on ipod =)

hey you showoff where you been i don't think you been spotted round here before, sweet cars , whats the story??

ps lowered with eyelids= filth :ninja:

Lol!! this is the second time i've been in the Stag section (slack i know)

Unfortunately we have a rather nasty obsession with cars, stags in particular (obviously) :)

We've got 2 series 1 260RS stags (one fairly modified), and then one that's stock as a rock at the moment!!

We've got an RS4 (series one) that's about to become our major project car. It's top secret at the moment tho.. hehe

Once we sell our Skyline we can begin work on the RS4.

My Husband (GRIM_R32) has been floating round for a few years now. I'm a newbie tho!

I'll be poking my nose in here more often so i'm sure i'll speak to you soon :D

Nene

any 1 wona claim this stag? mate saw it in qld.

that's easy, it's myles rwd (greenghost), wtf were you guys doing hang'in around that industrial estate on the goldcoast, i thought you buys were up at noosa giv'en up your vir :O ginity

that's easy, it's myles rwd (greenghost), wtf were you guys doing hang'in around that industrial estate on the goldcoast, i thought you buys were up at noosa giv'en up your vir :blink: ginity

na a mate was up there for sum riding thing and a chick parked it at their hotel :S he was stoked!