SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

rs four that looks awesome, definately the best lookin stagea ive seen in australia for colour and clean lookin without overdoing the bodykit. is that the factory red or have u sprayed it? it looks more candy apple red now or is it just the lighting? im still drooling over it after 10 min lookin at the pics hey. :)

also qikstagea (rob) i notice ya twin even has the same name as u on here hahahaha freaky or what???

heres my latest pics of the old girl doing what she does best... nuthin :laugh:

engineless like its been for the past 5 months and about 20 months of the 2 years ive owned it :)

121_2187resize.jpg

brand new rb26 n1 block ready to be assembled :)

121_2195resize.jpg

Edited by CruiseLiner

Damn that looks hot RSfour ... l wasn't a fan of that front bar before, but now def am!!!

and interesting with the sub set up .. wondered if they'd fit like that qikstag, now l can start shopping at work!! :)

Yeah the nismo bar definately looks better lower to the ground lol im workin on that one

I'd tried to fit my subs in like that, kyle, but box was to big heightwise, could fit the cover on. Also are you in NZ, kyle (qikstag)?

Taken on last nights cruise with a few local V8 boys...

post-24895-1165133059.jpgpost-24895-1165133419.jpg

Edited by qikstagea

Thanks for the positive comments guys. I couldn't be happier with how it's turned out, considering that I wasn't too keen on it when I first saw it. It took some convincing by my better half, but with three kids it was an obvious choice.

The vented guards are from yahoo auctions.

Rob, I have HKS springs which lower the car by 1.5in in the front and 1.25in in the back. I've also fitted R33 GTR shocks on the front. I think the height is perfect and handling is also good.

The colour is the original nismo red, I was playing with the camera settings which may have something to do with how the pics came out.

The nismo kit is from DMD The Image in qld.

Cheers

The nismo kit is from DMD The Image in qld.

Thats where i got my front bar from, DMD. they buy off Monkey warehouse, i went directly through them for the rest of the kit, through i guy here on the discussion.

Cruise you can see the guards are vented in front of the side repeaters. Very nice!

Yea i am from New Zealand. My sub box sits just in behind the cover allowing it to go on. Only problem is when it is like this the back seats cannot tilt to far back, in which i dont really car because I drive. lol

Daniel,

Looks magic mate! Probably one of the neatest Stageas' I have seen, everything is very well balanced visually and the before shot really shows how well you have done! Love your work.

Cheers

Luke

Here's a few pics of mine taken recently at the NSW Cruise. Only had for four weeks now and I'm loving it.........best purchase by far. :thumbsup:

Hope the picks work cause I'v been having some trouble lately............If they work, ENJOY.

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00028.jpg