SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

like a ferarri wagon dude. Looks sharp as a tac.

Thanks Quikstagea,

I likes the girl. She's gonna get plenty of TLC as soon as I can drum up some cash. Right now I'm waiting for the Tax man to send me whats mine so I can get her in for a service.

Yeah looks great Daniel, will have to catch up soon and have a look-see.

Tell em about your power output, then they'll be jealous.

:laugh:

Thanks Brendan, yeah definitely have to catch up, may have to organise an SA stagea cruise in the new year.

The car is making 191awkw, but I'm looking to do more things to it in the next few months. Engine will be rebuilt with forged pistons, plus turbo upgrade, cams, injectors etc. If things go to plan it should be making 250+ kw.

Ian, great choice of colour, I wouldn't think there would be too many red S2's around.

Thanks Brendan, yeah definitely have to catch up, may have to organise an SA stagea cruise in the new year.

The car is making 191awkw, but I'm looking to do more things to it in the next few months. Engine will be rebuilt with forged pistons, plus turbo upgrade, cams, injectors etc. If things go to plan it should be making 250+ kw.

Ian, great choice of colour, I wouldn't think there would be too many red S2's around.

SA Stagea cruise - YES PLEASE!! ;)

have been quite jealous with all the other states organising cruises etc. so if there's ever a sa stagea cruise i'll be there ;)

Nice power figure there also! :)

And some big plans for it too - hope it all goes to plan :O

hey guys my new stagea from 2 days ago... it's Jays old car... i love it to bits, best car ive ever owned... here's some pics... any q's pm me or leave them here, cant wait to meet new faces on a cruise... cheers brett.post-24456-1165406066.jpgpost-24456-1165406136.jpg

post-24456-1165406421.jpg

Edited by BE6027

You lucky, lucky man, Brett - that thing is a weapon!

Congratulations on your purchase, and welcome to your new addiction!

I'm guessing the car is staying in Sydney, right? You just missed out on the cruise we had. Andy rang Jay that day, but I think Jay was working.

Link to the cruise is HERE.

does have a catch can, jay gave me one with the salealong with a gearbox short shifter and all other junk, sweet as thanks guys, and no im not in sydney im on the mid north coast 4 hours away... but ill be goin to as many cruises as possible...

yeah fair enough... its a fair bit for sure. The number plates i want are $2200. WAGGIN. ut at least i get to keep em as long as i want.

Love the steering and horsepower comments in your sig, man. Drive safe!! lol