SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

i like those side skirts, where did u all get them from and can you send me some in NZ :P

Talk to member AMS ......

Cruisliner, looking good mate. Hope the engine goes all ok with the tune. With the autronics ecu, why not call Brett West here in Marion SA at Adelaide Performance Engineers (sa Autronic dealer) and ask for advice, re attessa?

ummm - too keep me on topic, here goes :(

post-18854-1168648600.jpg

I dont think ive posted here yet!

Strange for me. Anyway heres my latest pics:

Bling.

kawakawaside.jpg

uphighsmall.jpg

rrcity.jpg

kaiauaback.jpg

Nice!

I absolutely love those wheels! They have to be the hottest factory alloys I've EVER seen. I'd love a set of those for my car - maybe get two sets so I could have the same size front and rear (so as not to upset the ATTESA, even though I could compensate with the correct tyre width and profile choice), and either sell one set off or keep them as spares for track days or whatever.

350GT wheels FTW!!!!!!111!!!!!

i do believe it is a dayz wing...

and the wheels are 18x8 all round so no need for two sets!

Cheers!!

I like the wing as well...

18x8s all round? Really? I thought the V35's with these wheels came with 8" front and 9" rears. Maybe you got lucky! Did you buy them, or were they on the car already?

i bought them from a mag shop, someone must have upgraded their v35 to 19" chromes or something as they had these wheels and some 350z wheels there. The 350GT probably doesnt need wider than 8" wheels really, heck the stag has heaps of traction on them.

Pretty sure these are all 18x8

What's the go with covering your rear lights on the door and the yellow plastic where the chrome should be next the the rear number plate?

Dont know if I'm a fan or not of the blacked in headlight surrounds - still it looks good on yours - I must be too old, from the era when too much chrome was not enough!

What's the go with covering your rear lights on the door and the yellow plastic where the chrome should be next the the rear number plate?

Dont know if I'm a fan or not of the blacked in headlight surrounds - still it looks good on yours - I must be too old, from the era when too much chrome was not enough!

Not sure, i thought it was all normal. Another dayz option perhaps? I know the carbon lights are extra. Not sure if chrome would really suit the yellow paint.

Gor, Niiice. What suspension has your wagon got? What center of hub to gaurd has she got? Does it bump steer/ hang off the bump stops?

At the moment it has dobi sport springs from laurel/cefiro. They are too low all around as the front has 15mm rubber spacers and the rear has shortened shocks. It hits bump stops quite a bit and is generally a bit of a pain.

Thats what i get for paying a mag shop to "lower" my car i guess.

Unsure of the measurements of it all but the back has about -2.5 -> -3 deg of camber and cant really be udjusted out much as the wheels will foul on the guards so ill have to roll the guards at some stage.

The stock ride is much nicer, but doesnt have the boy racer look.

Not sure, i thought it was all normal. Another dayz option perhaps? I know the carbon lights are extra. Not sure if chrome would really suit the yellow paint.

At the moment it has dobi sport springs from laurel/cefiro. They are too low all around as the front has 15mm rubber spacers and the rear has shortened shocks. It hits bump stops quite a bit and is generally a bit of a pain.

Thats what i get for paying a mag shop to "lower" my car i guess.

Unsure of the measurements of it all but the back has about -2.5 -> -3 deg of camber and cant really be udjusted out much as the wheels will foul on the guards so ill have to roll the guards at some stage.

The stock ride is much nicer, but doesnt have the boy racer look.

Dude are you up early or late?? 5:30 am sunday??? wtf anyway very nice ride!!!

I like the wing as well...

18x8s all round? Really? I thought the V35's with these wheels came with 8" front and 9" rears. Maybe you got lucky! Did you buy them, or were they on the car already?

Nick, As for what you said about upsetting the attessa system with different width wheels that is incorrect, it only has to do with different heights, not widths.

I dont think ive posted here yet!

Strange for me. Anyway heres my latest pics:

Bling.

kawakawaside.jpg

Thats a smick lookn car you got there Logan!!!!! :O .......Was trying to get a yellow Stag too but luck provailed and ended up with the silver. Only a month to go and will have some pics of mine in the raw! Keep you all posted...... :O

Nick, As for what you said about upsetting the attessa system with different width wheels that is incorrect, it only has to do with different heights, not widths.

Yeah I know, Simon. I was referring to how having different widths would require different tyre profiles front and rear, so you can get the same rolling diameter... I've always preferred having the same size all around - saves you carrying two different spares (not that there'd be room in the spare wheel well of the Stagea, but old habits die hard).

All good :O

I just use the space saver I get a flat.

Working under the notion that not too many KM's with it on should be OK.

On another note, how would the space saver affect the ATESSA with the notion that the Stagea has open diffs front and rear...