SAU Community

Post A Pic Of Your Stagea Thread

CruiseLiner

• 2 weeks later...

finally my baby is here picked her up on thursday from the fremantle docks after a jump start from the docks guys and then a battery from RAC when I stopped for fuel and forgot that she wouldnt restart. After the hassles of getting a new battery she was away and running. I am so happy with my purchase and here are some pics below before I washed her

post-10595-1159621045.jpg

post-10595-1159621102.jpg

post-10595-1159621188.jpg

post-10595-1159621339.jpg

post-10595-1159621404.jpg

post-10595-1159621474.jpg

post-10595-1159621541.jpg

yeah the wheels have a fair bit of gutter rash and salt corrosion on them however they will be fine for track days and I will be getting a new set of rims asap to go on the car.

Yeah tangles I didnt realise how close it was till I was actually on the grass but hey gotta do my bit for the environment wash the car and water the grass

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a shot from the SAU-NSW photoshoot day, most of which is appearing in HPI magazine issue 73.

My car was one of the few to miss out in the article, but Wil was good enough to post this up in our member's section.

I can't wait to lower it now, considering how good it looks even with the standard wheels! Who needs a body kit?

med_gallery_435_48_142328.jpg

Here's a shot from the SAU-NSW photoshoot day, most of which is appearing in HPI magazine issue 73.

My car was one of the few to miss out in the article, but Wil was good enough to post this up in our member's section.

I can't wait to lower it now, considering how good it looks even with the standard wheels! Who needs a body kit?

med_gallery_435_48_142328.jpg

Thats a very nice photo. I like it!! :(

The front bar is a dayz bar with the standard lip on it by the looks of it?

That's what I thought Ska but have a closer look at the bottom bit of the bar, it is a different shape to the Dayz, def Dayz across the top section though...